Really the truth? ~ 13

Nini pov:

Ricky knows the whole truth now and I'm glad about it. Well he knows most of it, but the rest doesn't matter. At least not for this situation.

"Neens, we will be late" Ricky yelled

"Neens, we will be late" Ricky yelled. I closed my diary before running down the stairs. "Sorry, I forgot the time." He just smiled in response. "So, we aren't telling anyone?" Ricky asked again. I nodded my head "They will just be worried." "You do realize that that's what friends are for, but its up to you. I'm down for either." I smiled at him "Thanks Ricky."

We arrived at school and I was acting like nothing had happened. I jumped out of the car to hug Gina and Kourtney. "Hey Girlie" Gina said with a smile on her face. I just smiled in return.

Suddenly the look on their face changed "Neens, what's wrong?" I raised my eyebrows "What are you talking about? I'm just tired. Lets go to class."

Gina pov:

She was definitely acting weird, but I didn't want to push her.  "Hey Gina" I suddenly heard someone call me. I turned around to see none other than My best friend's brother. "Hey Richard."

He rolled his eyes "I would like to go, but I need to talk to you." "Sure, about Nini I suppose?" Ricky nodded his head "Can you please make sure she is safe? Like if anything happens could you tell me?" I looked at Kourtney and Nini, who were walking to class.

„I don't know. She would probably kill me, if I said yes." He sighed "How about you tell me if something really bad happens?" I raised my eyebrows "Ricky what are you talking about. She's just a little spacy, but you probably know why." He nodded his head "That's why I'm worried because I know what is wrong with her. Anyways please just make sure she is safe."

With that he walked away from me leaving me there even more confused as I was before we talked. "Ricky wait!" I yelled trying to get him to stop. Although I'm sure he heard me he didn't stop, he didn't even turn around. What the hell is going on? Well its obvious something happened, something bad, but I had no idea what could have happened. I walked to my class, which was with Nini and Kourtney. "What took you so long Gi?" Nini asked me.

I smiled at her "My locker wouldn't close, so yeah have you guys heard that Ej has a girlfriend?" Nini's eyes had sadness in them, and it was obvious to all of us. "Neens, it'll be ok. When you are ready to be with him I know he would choose you." That made her smile again "Yeah, you're right."

Nini pov:

What Gina told me really hurt me because well I like Ej. There is no denying it. It's probably for the better though. My brother would probably kill me if I started dating anyone and it would only put him into danger. I might have hidden the fact that my uncle also didn't want me to get married.

Since well if I die and I'm married my husband would get my money. Same goes for kids. That is if I even get to that age where all of this is normal. His child would be ok though. Alone the thought is scary to me.

Its in the past I told myself, Ricky will protect you. I kept telling myself that and it actually seemed to work.

———
Sorry for the short chapters. I'm still not sure where to take this story.

The one thing I do know is that Nini still has a few secrets up her sleeve. A few of them are disturbing. I will include trigger warnings at the start of the chapters.