Chapter 1

Recap

 ''You will'', Jasmine stated,'' Everyone get comfy, we are going to start with the Wishing Spell''.

Present(Nobody's  POV

''Wait,'' said one of Bree's friends Abigale, ''How long are we staying here?''

''For a little over a week'' Colton said, speaking for the first time they were there.

''Ok'', everybody said unison

 The dungeon was a miserable place. Light was scarce and flickered from the torches bolted to the stone walls. Foul-smelling water dripped inside from the moat circling the palace above. Large rats chased each other across the floor searching for food. This was no place for a queen. 

   It was just past midnight, and all was quiet except for the occasional rustle of a chain. Through the heavy silence a single set of footsteps echoed throughout the halls as someone climbed down the spiral steps into the dungeon.

''Does it have to start so creepy'' asked Ella (Bree's youngest sister) scared. Nobody answered.

      A young woman emerged down the steps dressed head-to-toe in a long emerald cloak. She cautiously made her way past the row of cells, sparking the interest of the prisoners inside. With every step she took, her pace became slower and slower, and her heart beat faster and faster.

    The prisoners were arranged according to crime. The deeper she walked into the dungeon, the crueler and more dangerous the criminals became. Her sights were set on the cell at the very end of the hall, where a prisoner of special interest was being watched by a large private guard. 

''Pinocchio Prison'' Alex, Connor and Bree said together. It didn't help Ella's nerves on bit.

  The woman had come to ask a question. It was a simple question, but it consumed her thoughts every day, kept her lying awake most nights, and was the only thing she dreamed about with the little sleep she managed. 

   Only one person could give her the answer she needed, and that person was on the other side of the prison bars ahead.

    "I wish to see her," the cloaked woman said to the guard.

    "No one is allowed to see her," the guard said, almost amused by there quest. "I'm on strict orders from the royal family."

    The woman lowered her hood and revealed her face. Her skin was as pale as snow, her hair was as dark as coal, and her eyes were as green as a forest. Her beauty was known throughout the land, and her story was known even beyond that

''That sounds like Snow White'' Brad yelled, he was and is one of the biggest gits in the whole entire universe. But, this time he spoke the truth, so, everybody agreed

   "Your Majesty, please forgive me!" the stunned guard apologized. He quickly bent into an overly pronounced bow. "I wasn't expecting anyone from the palace.

   "No apology necessary," she said. "But please do not speak of my presence here tonight."

 "Of course," the guard said, nodding. 

The woman faced the bars, waiting for them to be raised, but the guard hesitated.

 "Are you sure you want to go in there, Your Highness?" the guard said. "There's no telling what she's capable of."