Info.

Humans:
Kirishima
Deku
Momo
Sero
Satou
Shouji
Koda
Ojiro

Mermaids:
Uraraka
Denki
Todoroki
Tsuyu
Mineta
Iida

Sirens:
Bakugou
Mina
Jirou
Tokoyami
Aoyama
Hagakure

In this Mineta isn't a pervert and is actually nice. He is friends with the Sirens because he doesn't see a difference between the mermaids and sirens other then there singing.

The Todoroki family is rich.

Bakugou and Mina are siblings.

All of them are 18 or older.

The humans don't know about the mermaids. Thy think they are a myth and are just children's imagination and fairytales.

The sirens are cast out of society because they are dangerous and cause boat crashes and human deaths. So the sirens live outside of the main reef city. The would live near land in the seaweed so no one can see them, but also live in caves underwater where tracing the surface is easily accessible so they can lure humans to the water at night.

The mermaids like the humans, but they still try and stay away from them because they're scared they'll be cooked like regular fish would.

This takes place in Japan.

This is a Kiribaku fanfic. I've done some other Dekubaku/Bakudeku books and wanted to change it up a little, I did get rid of them but I wouldn't be opposed to starting a new one if you guys wanted.

Also if you have any ideas for this that would be great. I do have an idea of what I want it to be but I'm sure some of you have good ideas.