School Dance

~Pandavas~

LightningGirl: GUYS IM NERVOUS! WHAT IF HE REGRETS ASKING?!

BrynneTheBee: Don't worry

DaughterOfDeath: Ya! It'll be fine!

FashionQueen: If he regrets asking then Brynne and Mini will beat him up!

BrynneTheBee: Ya!

DaughterOfDeath: Um, I beat people up?

FashionQueen: Yes, now you do

ICanTellTheFuture: Well I say he's also nervous and thinks that you might regret saying yes!

LightningGirl: Pft, as if! ANY girl would say yes!

FashionQueen: Well probably not, me, Sheela, Brynne, Mini, and a lot of other girls!

BrynneTheBee: ya

LightningGirl: Ok, ok

FashionQueen: Make sure to wear the dress I gave you!

LightningGirl: I'm wearing it right now! It's beautiful! Thanks a lot!

FashionQueen: Don't waste your breath

BrynneTheBee: XD

DaughterOfDeath: Make sure to be careful! Something might happen any time like Boo said!

LightningGirl: Ya, well I'm gonna go now byee! I don't want to be late

DaughterOfDeath: Bye

BrynneTheBee: Cya!

FashionQueen: Don't get the dress dirty and have fun

ICanTellTheFuture: Have fun!

LightningGirl: Oh wait!

DaughterOfDeath: ???

LightningGirl: Aru out!

FashionQueen: .

Aru POV

The girls said this will be fun! So I should be ok right? The doorbell then rang making me jump up by surprise, "Oh! That must be Aiden!" I run over to the door and quickly open it, not wanting to keep him waiting, "Aiden! You look great!" I exclaim smiling my best smile, Aiden didn't reply and just started at me, "Something on my face?" I ask, while covering my face with my hands, oh no! What if something's in my teeth!? Or there's drool on my face!?

"Ah! No, no, no! You just look," Aiden said while scratching the back of his neck as if trying to find the right words, " Fine?" I blankly ask, "No," Aiden replied, his face getting even redder, is he sick? Wait, if I don't look fine then I must look horr-, "you look beautiful," Aiden finished.

I could feel my heart beating faster and my face get red, "Thank you," I say also scratching the back of my neck, "So, uh, ready to go?" Aiden asks looking back up to me, "Ya! Let's go!" Aiden nods, "The walk there shouldn't be too far, so let's go now so we can make it in time!" Aiden says while turning around to walk down the steps.

The walk over to school was silent, a uncomfortable science. Thoughts were racing around in my head. Should I hold his hand? But what if my hands are sweaty? And what if he becomes disgusted and just let's go? That would make things much more awkward!

By the time we got there I didn't even realize it until Aiden put his hand under my chin and lifted it up, "Look up, we're here Shah," Aiden said, I stood straight up and nodded, "ya," I reply.

We walk in and sit down, "I'm gonna go get some punch, do you want some?" I ask as I stand up and point over to the table, "Sure," Aiden reply's while smiling, that guy's literally is going to be the end of me!

I walk back to where Aiden was sitting with two glasses of punch in hand to see a couple girls around Aiden, making me unable to see him. Who are those girls? What are they doing? Maybe I should just go, Aiden is probably enjoying his time with those girls, he probably doesn't even want me to come back.

I walk out of the school building, making sure no one would notice. I sit down on this big rock that had this flat spot. I put the drinks down and just stare at the moon. I listen to the music coming from the inside which is quieter but still loud enough for me to hear.

I should text the girls. I reach into my pocket but feel nothing, I must have left it inside. A sigh escaped from my mouth as I look back up to the bright full moon.

I was right, I really shouldn't have come. Dances aren't really my thing. But it would have been fun dancing with Aiden I guess.

After a few minutes I hear the front door open and close. I also hear foot steps coming closer and closer to me. I hear someone sit down behind me on the ground.

"Why are you out here? Shouldn't you be inside?" I ask without looking back to see who it is, "I could ask you the same thing," a boy's voice replied, but I couldn't tell who's it was because of the wind, seeing that it is pretty windy outside.

"Well, how about you go first since I asked first!" I suggest, I hear him chuckle, "ya sure. The girl I was going with left to get punch, but she never came back, she was probably just hanging out with some other people," he replied sadly, "well, I was getting some punch for me and my date but decided to leave since he was talking to some other girls and probably enjoyed their company," I say looking at the stars.

Oh ya, the punch. "I just remembered, I still have those two glasses of punch, want one?" I ask turning around in the boy's direction. "Sure," he said as he stood up and turned around, allowing the moon to lighten up his face.

Aiden? "Aiden?" I say in shock, "Shah?" Aiden seemed just as shook as I am. He smiled and sat down next to me, "Can I still have that punch?" He asks while pointing at the cup, I hand him the cup and knock mine against his when he has it in hand, "Cheers," we both say.

Once we were done with the punch, there was a scalene once again, but this one was not the same as the uncomfortable silence we went through while coming here, this one felt safe, and that I was actually loved. "Would you care to dance? I mean we can still hear the music from out here," Aiden asks. The song was now a slow song, waltzing, "Sure, but I don't know how to waltz," I say as I take his hand, "Its fine Shah, just follow my lead and do what I do. Knowing you, you would probably catch up pretty quickly," Aiden replied smiling again, but this time it looked even morE magnificent because of the moonlight shining down on him.

With the other pandava sisters

"Ow you stepped on my foot!" "Sorry Nikita!" "You did it again Brynne!" "That wasn't me! And be quiet they might notice that we're recording them!" "Ok! And if it wasn't you then who did it!?" "Sorry, Nikki!" "SHEELA!" "SHH" "I AM WHISPER SHOUTING!" "Be quiet guys! They might catch us!" "Ok ok! I'll stop! But you stop stepping on my foot Mini!" "Brynne I said I was sorry!"

Aiden's POV

Even after the song we kept on dancing, after a while we payed down in the grass. "Thanks a lot Aiden, but I still have a question," Aru says while smiling and looking up into the sky, "Yes?" I say as I turn my head to look at her "Well, who were those girls from earlier? Did they mean anything to you?" Aru asks while closing her eyes from embarrassment, I chuckle, "Jealous huh?" I smirk, Aru blushes and look at me, "Just answer!" She replied, "Ok, fine. They meant nothing to me, they were just classmates," I say, "So nothing to you?" Aru asks again, "Nothing," I confirm, "Cause I have someone else that means everything to me," I add. Aru nods and looks back at the stars.

Out of instinct, I bring up shadowfax and take a picture. The moonlight illuminating and increasing her beauty. Aru turns her head, "What did you take a picture of this time?" Aru curiously asks, "Someone very important to me," I reply, "And who is that?" "You, Shah, you," I say as I look at the girl laying right next to me in the grass, the girl who risked her life fore others, the girl whom dad is the sleeper, the girl that cried, the girl that said yes to come with me to the dance, and the girl whom I call Shah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeeeyyyy! I really think I could have done better with this. I'm like cringing while reading this but at the same time kinda fangirling! T-T