Cat Ears

"The ears came! WHO WANTS TO TRY THEM ON FIRST!?" Raina cried out from the front door, ( yes I'm inserting myself again UwU) the entire house went silent once the chocolate brown hair girl said that. Raina ignored the silence and walked into the first room, the potatoes' meet-up room, or at least that's what Aru calls it, the rest of the potatoes sometimes call the room 'the potatoes' meet-up room', just for Aru's pleasing.

Mini was in the meet-up room looking up and away from her book to stare at Raina with a mix of confusion and 'who is this crazy girl again?'. Raina was beaming while holding the open box that contained the furry ears. "Mini will you?" Raina asked excitedly, Mini's eyes widened and she looked back down in attempt to hide her tinted face, "N-no, I'm sorry, maybe next time, I-im kinda busy," Mini was secretly screaming in her head making scenarios of what would happen if the other potatoes saw. They would all never see her the same way again! But that would be at least tolerable for a while, they would get over it. But if Rudy saw?! There was no absolute way she was wearing the props. Raina's smile disappeared for a little but reappeared, "That's fine!" she beamed once again and skipped to the next room.

In the living room were Aru and Aiden, when Raina came in it looked as if they rushed away from each other, but her eyes must've just failed her at that moment. There was no way they were doing something! "Oh! Raina! Do you need anything?" Aru asked in a nervous voice, "Oh it's really not much!" "Oh, what is it?" Aiden sounded like a weight was lifted, "Oh, could you two just put these props on? I think it would look cute!" Raina smiled. It felt as if all air was knocked out of Aru, props? Props won't ever be a good sign when Raina chose what they are, if she's asking both of us it's certainly gonna be something bad... but it would make her upset if I said no...maybe I should ask Raina what the props are first, "What props are they exactly?" Aru asked still pretty shooken, Raina tilted the box just enough for us to see

WHEN SHE SAID EARS EARLIER I DIDNT THINK SHE MEANT CAT EARS, HYYYAA

"So will you guys?!" Raina asked in delight, the two looked at each other and Aiden sighed, "Fine," Aru said as Aiden awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, "YAY!" Raina happily yelled as she ran over to the couch and handed the two their ears. Aru got black ears while Aiden got brown. Aru placed the ears on her head and covered her red face with her hands, aahhh this is so embarrassing this must look horrible! Vajra sensed her thoughts and decided that it would be funny to make her hair puff up in spikes, like thousands of needles in the air. And it just had to happen on the day she had her hair down, so it was even worse.

Aru covered even more of her face if possible, Raina just laughed, "It looks like something scared the kitty! Aiden you put yours on now!" Raina seemed to really enjoy this.."Ya ya, I will" Aru could feel Aiden roll his eyes. Aru turned around and started to pat her hair down, this is so embarrassing! this isn't what I wanted, hmph! When she was more than halfway done she could feel someone staring at her. She turned her head around with her hands still on her head to find Aiden holding Shadowfax pointing directly at her. It took her so long to process what happened that once she processed the thought, the picture was already taken.

Aru's face started to heat up and the next thing she knew her face was completely red, "DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW WIFEY!" Aru screamed in embarrassment. "I-it looks good though," Aiden was using one hand to cover his mouth and cheeks in an attempt to hide his slightly tinted face. "uuuuhhh ima go nooowww, BRYNNE WHAT'S FOR DINNER SAVE ME!" Raina ran down the hall with her phone in her hand...that means she took a picture of both of us... Aru sighed, "There's no need to lie Wifey, I know it doesn't look that good," Aru said as she walked over to the couch where Aiden was, "Im not lying Shah," Aiden denied and sat on the other end of the couch once again as Aru continued the movie they were watching.