Secretly

Requested by: JustASydney

I hope you like it, I'm sorry if it's kind of short, gomen gomen. And it probably won't be funny or something like that since I'm horrible at humor 😅
I might remake this in the future tho

"Dinner's gonna take a while so you guys can just go do whatever maybe watch a movie I don't care," Brynne announced from the kitchen using her 'im in the cooking zone right now don't even come to the kitchen get your stuff before going' voice.

"Im gonna go read my book," Mini dismissed herself and walked into the 'meeting-room'. Aiden and Aru looked over to each other, "Movie?" "Movie." "Popcorn?" "Popcorn." "Harry Potter?" "Harry Pott- wait what? why not lord of the rings?" "Too late Shah, get the popcorn and bring Pepsi," Aiden walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. Aru sighed and grabbed the popcorn and butter.

Aiden's pov

I sat on the couch and got ready for the movie. Once Harry Potter was on the screen and it on pause before the movie could start.
I grabbed Shadowfax and started to scroll a certain album, it was the album I made just for Shah. It always made me happy to see those pictures, they were beautiful, they were beautiful since Aru was in them. She made the photo look pretty, stunning, powerful, and flawless.

No one's POV

Aru walked into the living room with the big bowl of popcorn. Aiden looked over at her and grinned, "Ready to watch hun?" Aiden asked tilting his head to the screen that had Harry Potter shown. Aru nodded and sat in between her boyfriend's legs so he could wrap his arms around her, it was her favorite position when watching movies with him.

Aru and Aiden had a secret they decided to keep. On the day after the school dance, Aiden asked Aru out after school at the museum exactly where they first said something to each other...

"I know where you live!"

"You what?"

"I...um...demons. Good-bye."

Aiden laughed as he recalled that moment while Aru was blushing furiously from embarrassment and regret. Even with that memory being recalled it was the best and happiest day in Aru's life so far.

"Aru,"

"Aiden?"

"Aru i really like you, and I have for a while, when I said that I only see you as a friend, I only said that in hope to cover up my actual feelings for you,"

"Well i guess it worked," Aru chuckled and the noise made Aiden blush even more

"Do you like me back? It's ok if you don't,"

"Aiden I feel the same way,"

"R-really?"

Aru nodded he head making her tears of joy fall,

They started dating since then secretly, they didn't want the others to find out, it would be too much trouble, too much teasing...

Back to the movie

Aru POV

Maybe Harry Potter isn't so bad, or maybe it's just how comfortable this position is, I could stay here foreveh!

Aiden suddenly let go of me, allowing the cold air to freeze my arms. I looked over to him to see what he was doing to find him reaching for Shadowfax, I allowed him to do so and once he got the camera into his hands he right away cam back and hugged me again.

He turned Shadowfax on and went into the album I almost always see him in, once he opened the album I saw myself, but the way he took the photos made me look....good? We spent the next 30 minutes scrolling through all the pictures with Aiden pointing out all of the good parts of me, it made me feel good. I didn't really notice those pats until now.

Brynne's POV

"DINNER'S READY!" I scream for the literal 14th time, "maybe I should go get them..?" Mini suggested, "no I will," I need to give them a piece of my mind. I storm down the room and stop infront of the living room.

Instead of seeing Aru and Aiden on the opposite side of the couch like usual, I see them...CUDDLING? PFTTT THIS IS- WIFEY AND SHAH! are they dating!? I HAVE TO FIND OUT! I turn the lights on. The two snap their heads around and then separate quicker than the speed of light. They start to explain, "I-I was showing Aru pictures I took," Aiden tried. "Why were you two cuddling then," I smirk, knowing I was going to win the fight, "I was cold!" Aru said while throwing her hands into the air, "Aiden could've just gave his hoodie, or you could've just gotten a blanket Shah, this is your house!" They stayed silent, yes, "are you two maybe...dating?" I grinned at the end getting closer to the couch,

"Yes," "no,"

"No," "yes?"

I cross my arms and glare at them

"Ok yes," Aiden concluded

"But don't tell anyone!" Aru insisted

"Eh too late," I say and shrug

Before they could do anything I rushed out the door.

The Next Day

"We're back! Did you enjoy your sleepover?" Dr. Shah asked coming into the living room.

"Brynne told us some news Ace-cakes"

"MOM DONT CALL ME THAT INFRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE," Aiden yelled in embarrassment, hiding his face with a pillow.

"I was told that my Ace-cakes is dating dear Aru, is that correct?" Aiden's mom asked, obviously knowing the answer

The couple nod and quietly say yes

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAY WERE GOING TO GET TOGETHER!" Dr. Shah yelled

"They made it so obvious! Did they not?" Aiden's mom added, making the two even more embarrassed.

"THEY DID MAKE IT OBVIOUS, OH YA PULL THE STRING!" Dr. Shah yelled again.

Wait what string? Was the thought that went through Aiden and Aru's mind

Aiden's mom pulled a yellow string from in the corner of the room

HOW DID I NEVER SEE THAT, Aru was in clear shock,

Once the string was pulled a ton of confetti came down from a smallish pink blanket. Once the pink blanket was let down we could see what it said....

ARU X AIDEN
IT HAPPENED
OUR BABIES ARE DATING
(YOU BETTER MAKE US GRAND BABIES WHEN YOU MARRY, AND MARRY BEFORE WE'RE TOO OLD)

OK HOW DID NONE OF US NOTICE THAT, HOW DID WE NOT SEE THAT BLANKET, AND GRANDBABIES? HYYYYAAA

"MOOOOMMM!" Aiden and Aru yelled together, both of their faces a shade of red.

They all knew that the potatoes will never be the same now, but for the good, since one of the ships happened