Chapter 9

3rd Person POV:
Yachi and Yamaguchi were nearing the science classroom. Yamaguchi slides the door open and offers for Yachi to go in first. Yachi thanks him with a smile and steps in. They each take seats. Yachi is sitting in front of Yamaguchi. Just as they settled down, the teacher walks in.

(BTW:The classes aren't separated by year but by academic ability.)

"Good afternoon class, please take out your textbooks and turn them to page 22." She says. Luckily I have my textbook with me so I flip the page. It looks like we're learning about flammable substances.

"You, messy black hair." She says.

I guess she's talking about me.

"Yes?" I asked nervously.

"I've never seen you before, are you new?" She asked, a stern but questioning look on her face.

"Yes, I just came today."

"I see, may I please have your name?"

"Yes, it's Yamaguchi Tadashi."

"Thank you."

She writes my name down on a clipboard and proceeds to teach the class.

𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂

"Wow, that teacher sure has a way of teaching but where'd the energy come from..?" Tadashi said.

"I'm just as confused as you even though I've been here longer. Ms. Ral is a very charismatic person who wants to get everyone engaged in the lesson." Yachi says slightly chuckling.

"I like her. It's nice to around energetic people." Tadashi said with a small smile.

"Then you'll love being around Hinata. It's like he had 20 cups of coffee each morning and I try to match that energy." The petite blonde says.

"Speaking of Hinata, I wonder how is doing in his math class?"

"Probably very confused but I promised to tutor him."

HELLO!
TIS I JULES!
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!
MOTIVATION KEEPS LEAVING!
BUT I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!

STAY HYDRATED, FED, WELL-RESTED AND INSIDE!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

Jules signing off!