Chapter 3

Tsukishima's POV:
I was lying on my bed listening to "Nice Boys by TEMPOREX"(it's a nice song, 10/10 recommend!) when I heard the sound of an engine coming from outside. I get and walk over to my balcony and see a car and a moving truck. ~New family moving in,eh?~ I thought to myself. "As long as they're not annoying, we should have any problems." I said quietly to myself as I scroll through my playlist to find another song. I hear a knock on my door.
"It's open!"
"Hi honey, it's just your mother. I'm going next door to welcome the new neighbors to the neighborhood with your brother. Would you like to come?"

"No." I say slightly cringing.
"Alright, Later!" My mother says as she closes my door and walks downstairs. I look out my window and see someone. A boy to be exact. He has dark hair, olive skin and cat eyes. ~He's probably gonna go to Karasuno. He's in for one hell of a ride. Heh.~ I thought as I watch him unpack his boxes.

Yamaguchi's POV:
As I unpack my stuff, I look at it and it reminds me of home. Like this My Neighbor Totoro plush I got when I was 7. According to my parents, I would never put it down even when I had to take a bath. It's about the size of my head and it's super fluffy. I place it down on my desk next to my Nintendo switch lite. My favorite game is Animal Crossing:New Horizons, It's so cute! I like playing video games sometimes. I take out a lamp and put it next on my nightstand. It's a lamp with a teddy bear attached to it and I like it a lot. "Tadashi, can you help me bring your bed upstairs please?" My dad shouts from downstairs. "Coming!" I say as I walk out my room and downstairs. I see my mom talking to another woman. She has pretty golden-brown hair and caramel eyes. Her hair is short with a red headband in the center. She's wearing a light-yellow shirt and blue jeans with black flat shoes.

I focus my attention back to my dad, helping him lift my bed up to my room. I grab one end and he grabs the other and we start walking towards my room. I open the door and we push my bed through the door and place near my window. "There we go All you need to do is put your sheets on and you'll be set!" My dad says with a smile. "Yep!" I replied. "Well, I'm gonna start on dinner." My dad says walking out my door. "Ok!" I whisper-yelled back. I just have two more things to do and I'll be set. I pull out my kotatsu and place it in the center of my room. I love sitting under it because it's so cozy! The last thing to do is put the sheets on my bed. I see Tama jump up on my kotatsu and curl up into a ball, purring. I chuckle and stroke her head softly. I then go in my bathroom to shower and change.

~20 minutes later~

I step out the shower and change into a light-blue t-shirt and sweatpants. "Tadashi, Dinner's ready!" My mom yells from downstairs. "Ok mom, I'm coming!" I say as I grab Tama and put him in my arms to go feed him. I walked downstairs and see that my dad has made fish and rice. Before I sit down, I give Tama some food in his bowl and set him down so he can eat. I sit down at the table with my parents and we close our eyes. "itadakimasu!" We all say in unison and then we start eating. "Tadashi you start school tomorrow so make sure you get sleep tonight." My mom says. "Ok but I'm nervous..." I say looking to the side. "Don't worry son! I'm sure you'll be fine!" My dad says giving me one of his signature winks. My mom nods her head and Tama meows agreement. ~Maybe it won't be so bad..~ I say while finishing up my food. "I'll do the dishes." My mother says grabbing the plates. " I'm gonna head to bed! Night mom and dad!" I say while picking up Tama and heading upstairs.

3rd Person POV:
Tadashi walks into his room and closes the door. He plugs in his phone to make sure that it's charged. Then he slips into bed while Tama curled up next to him as they both drift off to sleep.

PHEW!
I DID IT!
I UPDATED!

Updates may take a while because I started school on the 31st :P

798 words