Chapter 4

Yamaguchi's POV:
I woke up the sound of my alarm clock ringing. ~Today's the day Tadashi, take a deep breath. You're gonna be fine..~ I thought as I got up to take a shower.

As I felt the warm water drizzle down my head, I felt the relaxing sensation of the water hit my skin.

(20 minutes later...)

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist as I exit. I walk over to my wardrobe and grab my gakuran and a white button-up shirt. I put on the shirt and fasten all the buttons in place. I slip on my pants and belt followed by my uniform jacket. I looked in the mirror and smiled. ~Today's gonna be great..~ I thought as I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs with Tama following close behind.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs, I see my mom cooking breakfast and my dad sipping on some coffee while reading a newspaper. "Oh! Morning sweetie, breakfast is ready!" My mom says as she sets a plate of rice and miso soup. "Better eat up, wouldn't want your stomach growling during class!" My mom says. "Ok mom thanks!" I say enthusiastically. I finished my breakfast and head to the door to grab my bag and shoes. I slip on my shoes. My mom hands me a bento and I put it in my bag. My mom and dad kiss me goodbye and I'm out the door.

As I'm walking down the sidewalk, I see a group of boys. Two are shouting very loud while the other three look annoyed. ~I wonder if I should be concerned...~ I say as I quicken my pace. I then see a petite blonde girl with brown eyes. ~I should go talk to her!~ I thought to myself. I walk up to her and tap her lightly. "Gah!" She shouts and visibly jumps. "A-ah! I'm sorry I startled you!" I say while waving my hands around.

"No! It's ok, My name's Yachi Hitoka!" She says while extending her hand. "I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi!" I say while returning the gesture with a smile. "You're new here right?" She said questionably.

"Yeah! I moved in yesterday!" I said. "You're gonna love Karasuno!" Yachi says excitedly. "What year are you?" I ask. "Oh! I'm a first year, you?" She said. "Oh same!" I said. We talked all the way to school and I learn that she also likes anime! As we near the school, she asked me if I needed help with my schedule which I said yes. Turns out we have some classes together but not homeroom. We enter the school and I bid her farewell as she walks to her first class.

As I'm trying to match my classroom number with the number on my schedule, I see the same boys I saw this morning. Two of them had blonde hair but one had bleached hair and cat eyes while the other has curly light-blonde hair with golden eyes. Two of them had raven hair but one had theirs slicked upwards with a bit covering his eye and the other had his normally. The last boy had silver hair with black highlights and eyes that reminded me of an owl. I soon found my class and walked inside.

The teacher kindly greeted me and showed me my seat. I thanked her and sat down.

Tsukishima's POV:
As I'm walking with Akaashi,Kenma and the idiots, I see that new boy who moved in next to me. He's walking with one of the team managers Yachi. I see them separate as Yachi probably heads to her class, leaving him to find his class.

He's mostly looking down at his schedule then turning his head in every direction looking for the room. I see that I'm nearing my classroom and I see that boy enter my class. ~So he's in my class.~ I say as I near the classroom. I nod to Akaashi and Kenma as they nodded back. I enter my class and see that boy resting his head on his desk. His desk is near a window and it's close to mine. I slip on my headphones and take my seat.

Hi!
I thought I'd update this since I'm off of school!
Sorry if it's bad ;^;
Sayonara!