Earl Grey x Roguefort (ABDL fluffies)

"Is this REALLY necessary?!" Rogue squeaked out as he tried to pull his vest down to cover his padded butt. "You know I can't keep washing sheets, Rogue. That and I think it'll be nice to sleep together and cuddle without worry." Earl Grey said in a soft but happy tone to his boyfriend. "I guess you have a point there.." Roguefort said quietly as he sat on the massive bed they shared. Earl Grey opened his wardrobe and pulled out clothes from the hangers ever so gently. "You can join me while I clean the hotel if you'd like. Or you can stay and sleep here." Earl Grey said as he began to dress himself in the silk uniform.  Rogue grabbed a brush off the nightstand and walked up behind his boyfriend. Earl was buttoning up his vest and coat in the mirror. The butler smiled as Rogue began to brush out the long mess of peach hair that was in knots. "You know I'm coming with you, Earl. You might be the one padding my butt... But I want to keep you safe." Roguefort cooed as he grabbed the green ribbon from the mirror and began to put Earl's hair up. Both men had long hair, but Roguefort was the one who could style it more efficiently.

Once Roguefort dressed, the pair headed out with their pets following them. The hotel was mostly empty, but that didn't stop Earl Grey from keeping everything pristine. Rogue would carry supplies and anything that was needed. Of course the two worked in sync with one another. The hotel was massive but Earl refused to let anything be out of place. "I don't understand why you insist to never sleep in. Especially when we don't have guests." Roguefort chimed in as Earl Grey picked up a vase of flowers to dust underneath it. "Well, we live here. Thus we have guests. As well as the Choco Chess twins live here as well.... But I like to clean, it gives me a reason to go exploring." Earl smiled as he set the vase on the cleaned table. "You do have a point there, Earl. But you do need to remember breaks are mandatory." Roguefort pulled him into a dip and kissed him passionately. Earl cooed at him and they nuzzled together. "Well if you can help me with flower watering and lighting some candles, we can get done in about an hour." He pulled his pocket watch out and checked the time before putting it away in his jacket pocket. "I'm not leaving you alone..." Roguefort said in a defensive tone and a dead serious face. "We only need to light the hall candles and you know all the vases need watering. As well as I need to check the rooms are in order." He walked into a storage room and put a watering can into a sink to let it fill. "I know but....I don't want you to be alone." Roguefort huffed out as he turned on the water. "You don't have to be my bodyguard, Roguie. I'm not like the prince of yogurca." Earl said as he shut the water off once the silver can got full. "Well, to me you're more important then all the gems in the world." Roguefort said as he grabbed the can and walked with his boyfriend to go to the next floor up. "I love you, Roguie. But you need to remember I've grown up in this hotel, so I know every nook and cranny. And I've taught you every one of them. There's no need to stress out." Earl kissed him on the forehead ever so softly before pulling sheets from the dryer and folding them up to put in the closet. "I'll be in here while I fold laundry. I promise I'll be safe." Earl reassured with a smile as he ran a hand through his boyfriend's hair ever so lovingly. "Besides, I'm sure the bell on my hair ribbon gives away my location if you ever managed to loose track of me." Earl chuckled as Roguefort began to relax. "I love you, Earl. You're my sweet gemstone." Rogue kissed him passionately before he headed off to water the plants that adorned the halls. "My sweet bandit." Earl cooed softly to him before continuing to fold laundry.

(725 words homy s h i t. I got carried away but hot damn its fun to write abdl! No idea if I'll commit to making this a story. At least not for a hot minute. Granted its rare i get to go ham on oneshots!! But follow me for more goodies!

Also i want to add if anyone's curious. I literally can only write fluff to russian fan music. Specifically fnaf. I have 0 idea why but apparently it works!!

Also eccentricmethodyou simp cheese boi and i simp earl grey. So i had to do this xD that and i might have big feels for this ship by accident. THANKS TUMBLR FOR MAKIN ME BIGGER GAY XD)