Glistening Snow

"Madeline!! Slow the fuck down!!" Espresso hissed at his friend as he ran to the sledding hill. "But i wanna make sure I get there first!!" Madeline called back as he darted off with a snow sled dragging behind him. Espresso grumbled and used his magic to fly over to him. The hill was pretty much theirs. Granted it was early morning and was going to storm soon. So not a lot of cookies wanted to be outside just to be safe.

"Its a fun hill to go down!!" Madeline positioned the sled and got on. He patted the back for Espresso to get on with him. "I can't believe you dragged me out here to do such nonsense..." He grumbled as he got on and wrapped his arms around Maddie's waist. "Just one time then we go home. Its going to be a bad storm soon and I refuse to freeze in the cold..." Espresso huffed out. "I know I know! It'll be fun though!!" Maddie said before pushing forward and they zoomed down the hill.

Espresso closed his eyes and clung to Madeline as they soared down the snowy hill on the sled. "WOOOO!!!" Maddie was excited as fuck as they got down the hill. They got to the bottom and Espresso was shaking.

"Are you ok?" Madeline turned to look at him and brushed his hair back gently. "I'm fine...i just want to go inside..." Espresso whimpered out softly and started to get up. "No. Sit. I'll pull you up the hill." Maddie smiled as he slowly got up and let Espresso scoot forward. "Thank you..." Espresso said meekly and held onto the sled as Maddie took them home. "Why? Honestly I should thank YOU for even coming with me. " Madeline kept going up the path that led up the hill. "Well...I came because I didn't want you to turn into a popsicle like last time..." Espresso sighed softly and looked down at his gloved hands. "Well I'm happy regardless! I got to be with you! And it was nice!" Maddie chimed as he got to the top rather quickly and continued to the house they shared.

(362 words(