Rift Break

WARNING, SPOILERS FOR THE CROB TIME EVENT BELOW!!!!

Timekeeper ran a hand through her hair and teared up. "I didn't want to watch them dissappear anymore..." She choked out while holding back tears. Croissant felt her heart hurt from seeing her future self hurting. "You messed with the timeline, your future self tried to undo it.. but my future it just... it went south... and it was not able to be reversed..." Timekeeper hugged herself and closed her eyes tight before looking down and crying. Croissant hugged her close and rubbed her back. String Gummy scoffed a bit and looked away. "So that's why you messed with the timeline. You were afraid of everything falling apart?" Croissant asked in a soft voice as she tried to console the crying cookie. Timekeeper slowly hugged back and buried her face into her past selfs neck before giving a small nod. "Your not the only one who doesn't have a home. Though it was the director who saved me from that time pocket." He sighed softly and set his gun down before hugging onto them both. Timekeeper tensed up, feeling the intimidating cookie hug her was enough to get her anxious. "You just mess with it all because you don't have a home right?" String Gummy asked in curiosity and got a small nod in response. "I figured..." He sighed and frowned. "I know what its like to feel like you don't belong. But you have to keep going. Time isn't anything to be messed with but.... if that's all you can do without causing permanent harm. I won't stop you. But just remember to do things for you. And to be careful." String let go and picked up his gun before walking out of the room. He didn't want his emotions to show. Especially around Timekeeper.