Chapter three

You got to the school on time because you wanted to get a good seat for the ride there. You didn't want to sit next to Lev because he snores way too loud according to Kuroo.

Once your stuff was with the luggage you made your way to your seat. Luckily you got to sit next to Yaku which wasn't bad but Kenma was stuck with Lev. You chuckled a but thinking about how he would probably yell at Lev the whole time. You thought about sitting with Kuroo but Yaku is fine, he doesn't talk much as you have seen so you knew the bus ride would be peaceful and quiet.

On the way over you decided to take a nap since you woke up early for the ride over.

(Time skip)

"Y/n wake up." You felt a light shove on your shoulder as you opened your eyes. You drifted them to the window you were leaning on and saw the school the training camp was being hosted at. You smiled as you stretched a bit then walk off the bus.

The first interaction you had was two boys around your age probably younger run up to you. They were on a rampage about you being a girl or something, you didn't fully understand since Kuroo put himself in between you and the boys. As Kuroo is trying to intimidate the boys but failing a guy who was an older looking boy who had dark brown short hair came up to the two of you. He said with his hand out "Sorry about them, they can be chaotic some times. By the way I'm Daichi captain of Karasuno." You smiled at him and shook his hand. "Hey I'm y/n, I'm a new manager." The two boys that were running toward you are now on the ground and one of them said "Hi I'm Nishinoya and this is my bro Tanaka. We thought you were really pretty like a goddess."

You heard Yamamoto coming up behind you and said "You could say that again." You were annoyed by the statement and decided to walk away . A group of girls came up to you which you assumed they were managers of the other teams by how they were dressed. They all seemed friendly so you gave them a small smile and wave.

One girl with blond hair and looked to be 4'11" says "Wow you are so pretty." You let out a slight chuckle and smiled.  Usually it's just your moms and Kuroo giving you compliments when you need a boost but you were grateful it wasn't just your relatives being nice.

You just say "Thank you, you're really pretty as well". You then got called over by Kuroo and he was talking with a boy who looked like an owl.
, making you laugh a bit. He had silver hair with some black streaks, tall with broad shoulders and a child like smile.

Kuroo then said to the boy in front of him "This is y/n my cousin." The boy then looked at you and tilted his head.

(Bokuto POV)

This girl named y/n that Kuroo introduced to me kinda looked familiar, i just can't lay a finger on it. I then got hit in the head by Agaashi (Yes i know its spelled Akaashi just making this seem more like Bokuto).

I said "Agaashi what was that for" kind of pouting. Agaashi then says "Stop staring and introduce your self." I then get what he wanted me to do. I say "Hi I'm Bokuto it's nice to meet you." I held at my hand for her to shakes

She just looks at me like I did earlier when I thought I have seen her before. She then said "Hi it's nice to meet you." She grabs my hand and shakes it with a smile. I politely smile back at her and make my way over to the gym to stretch and warm up.

(Y/n POV)

He looked so familiar like I have seen him before but I don't know where from. Kuroo then speaks up and says "We should get everything in are rooms so we can start our matches." I agree with him. I quickly make my way to the rooms where we'll all be sleeping at and put my stuff down on an empty space. It was a small room but tidy since only girls would be sharing it.

I then go down to the gym and see the teams warming up for their matches. I go over to Nekoma and I feel like i just saw deja vu. I see a number 4 jersey and that's it. I don't know where I got this deja vu but it just came.

The matches then start and Nekoma is going up against Karasuno. About half way through the game two boys come busting into the gym. One had orange hair while the other had black hair. They were out of breath as they quickly make their way over to the Karasuno bench.

———

It's the end of all the games and everyone goes and showers up. Us girls are in the bathing room cleaning up. Some of us doing are hair while others are soaking in the bath area.

I then just had a question to ask the girls. "Hey do any of you guys know who that one guy is with the black and silver hair, he kind of looks like an owl?" I ask wondering if they would know. One of the girls speak up I think she's a Fukurōdani manager, she says "You mean Bokuto the captain of our team."

I nodded at the name as I looked at the wall.

All I say is "Yeah him" I mumbled quietly to myself as I was stuck in thought thinking about him. One of the girls with black hair say "Why do you ask?" As she turned and looked at me. I shrug my shoulders and said "I feel like I've seen him before and I don't know where."

She just shook her head and went back to what she was doing. All I could think wa that deja vu i had today.

After I was done bathing I made my way back over to the manager rooms.

(1105 words)
(EDITED)

I'm so disappointed in my old writing days. The stuttering and the not capitalized I's. It's driving me nuts. I'm fixing it all so it's less cringy but if the stories not adding up between this and the not edited parts then oops I'll fix it eventually.