Something borrowed, something ben Pt:2

Ben awoke to a throbbing in his head. At least he was in a familiar setting as he groggily opened his eyes to see the recognizable walls of his bedroom.

He rubbed his temples as his mind slowly woke up.

"My head." He groaned, just in time to feel an arm drape across his chest.

His eyes widened in surprise, especially when he hear the girl speak.

"Davey Bear, don't you wanna snuggle with your Katie Cat?" Katie whined and Ben winced at the crackling in his head.

"Actually, it's your Ben... Bunny..." Ben broke the news slowly and Katie bounced up like she had just dipped her hand in an open flame.

"Ben, what are you doing in my bed?!" She demanded, yanking up the sheets to cover her chest, even though she was still wearing everything she had been the night before, excluding the cardigan that had been buttoned over her tank top.

"Wondering what you're doing in my bed!" Ben responded to her question and she shrieked as she glanced around the room, which was unfamiliar to her.

"But how did I-- wait, did we--?"

"I was hoping you could fill in some of those details!" Ben answered.

"What am I gonna do?! This is supposed to be the happiest day of my life!" Katie exclaimed frantically, still burying her chest in a handful of Ben's bedding and scooting into the corner of the walls the bed was pressed against.

"Deep breath! Deep, quiet breath!" Ben said in an attempt to get her to calm down and be quiet so she wouldn't alert the other apartment occupants of her presence in Ben's bedroom.

"We'll get you out of here. It'll be our secret. No one will ever know!"

"Morning!" Both Katie and Ben shrieked when Bonnie opens the door

The kitchen was set up like a crime scene with lettered markers and yarn strung across in patterns

"Judging by this splatter pattern, I detect that this is the bottom layer." Tucker said as he sat next to the tarp on his knees, hovering his hand around a pile of the cake as if it's a puzzle

"Hey, Nancy Drew... Change of plans. You've got to get out of here now." Bonnie said

"Oh, no. Not happening. I've got a cake to build, a tuxedo to wear, and a dance floor to dominate. Okay. Whoo. Yep, uh-huh." Tucker started to dance

"What? No! Not happening! I've got a cake to build, a tuxedo to wear, and a dance floor to dominate." He did a little dance, which Danny joined in on, taking a break from eating cake from a bowl on the counter he was sitting at.

"Okay, now where is that top tier?" He adds

"Any chance that's it?" Bonnie said as she points to the Danny's bowl