Married to the Job

"If I never hear the words 'that's so cute!' ever again, I will die a happy man." Ben commented from next to Tucker.

He was dressed in a nice button down, a lei made out of a string of pacifiers around his neck.

"Wasn't that cute!" Bonnie exclaimed when the last guest had filtered out of the apartment.

Almost all of the guests at the baby shower had been Bonnie's friends, meaning middle aged women they didn't even know.

"And, there goes my last chance of happiness." Ben added as he slumped on the couch as if his entire body was numb from the five hours of high pitched squealing and endless parenting tips.

"My mom wish she could have come but her and my dad are in Florida visiting my grandparents." Mia said as she stand next to Danny

"Hey, your parents gave me the one gift that I loved the most besides Emma of course." Ben said as he waves a check of 1,500 dollars in the air

"No amount of football and beer pong can erase what I have just endured." Danny mumbled, staring blankly at the streamers and balloons in various shades of pink strewn across his apartment.

"What are you even gonna do with all this stuff?" Ben questioned, holding up the box for a wipes warmer, giving it a dubious look.

"Actually, I was thinking of keep that." Tucker decided, smiling as he look the box.

They gave Tucker strange looks, which he took a moment to notice.

"What? Emma's the only one that can enjoy the comfort of a warm towelette?" He defended himself.

Danny stared off dreamily. "That does sound nice..."

"Don't worry, Ben. All this stuff can be returned." Riley whispered to Ben.

"Oh, I just remembered!" Bonnie realized, perking up and ignoring what Riley had just said.

" I haven't given you my present yet!" Bonnie hurried back to one of the bedrooms where she had hidden her gift to bestow upon Emma.

"Here we go!" Bonnie introduced, emerging from the hallway. Bonnie wheeled out a hot pink stroller, embellished with frilly lace and sparkly fake flowers

"Finally, my little princess has her carriage!" Bonnie raved excitedly. Ben slowly turned towards Riley.

"When you said everything could be returned, you meant everything, right?" He whispered and she nodded, allowing Ben release a breath of relief.

The guys had exchanged the sickeningly pink stroller Bonnie had bought for a sleek new one

It was three wheeled and the material was black and a muted blue, and in addition, a chick magnet.

They had been wheeling up and down the streets near the apartment building for the last half hour since a combination of a cute baby and a chic stroller seemed to repeatedly turn girls' heads.