a bit of an unlikely alliances

*JHalo (BadSchlatt)

IDK man this name sounds better than the other one, also like the first one this one is bit more on the cracky side but still more serious

TW: Implied Sexual Content, Manipulation, Toxicity, Cursing (I've realized that I haven't been putting that in the TW, my apologies)

Bad is a master manipulator. People tend to forget that, and with good reason. Bad is the type of person to tell others off about their "naughty" language, and is regarded as a nice if not oblivious person. Skeppy can say with certainty that he forgets from time to time.

But then he sees the calculating eyes trained on the newly elected president of Manburg and is reminded all too well at what his friend can do.

Skeppy can't help but be worried.

Bad is good at being manipulative, but Schlatt is better. Tommy and Wilbur being proof of that.

///

"Hello Mr.Schlatt, how are you today?" Bad calls out to the taller man.

Schlatt rolls his eyes, set on ignoring the other because although cute isn't exactly useful to him in his hunt for power.

Anyways Quackity is rather sufficient.

Perhaps there's something in the air, but Schlatt is feeling a little bit generous than usual, so with little to no grace he throws the demon a coin. He expects to hear the clatter of the coin hitting the marble floor, instead only hearing his heavy footsteps. Schlatt doesn't care.

He doesn't turn around and see the demon nimbly twirling the coin inbetween his fingers.

Colorless eyes staring at the back of the goats hybrid's suit, cunningly grinning.

///

"I have a proposal of sorts, Mr President." Bad says, crossing his legs as he says this. Dark eyelashes looking up to the man in front of him, not entirely hiding the dangerous lurking beneath them.

"What type of proposal?" Schlatt gruffly asks, taking a drag from his cigar as he does. Yellow eyes never missing the way the others lips pull into a smirk - revealing sharp fangs beneath.

"A proposal between nations, an alliance if you will."

"I'm listening."

Bad doesn't hide the grin that spreads across his face, all sharp teeth glinting in the darkness.

Schlatt doesn't notice the way the shadows bend around him as he signs a piece of paper, aligning Manburg with The BadLands.

Almost as if to solidify the pact.

///

Bad softly gasps, playfully smirking as he looks through half lidded eyes to the goat hybrid above him. His hoodie has been thrown carelessly onto the floor, skin color fading into a pale peach as the president of Manburg runs calloused hands up the his sides. Bad's nimble fingers pushing the cigar scented coat off the broad shoulders.

"Hah - and your seen as the innocent one," Bad only huffs making Schlatt chuckle, capturing the demon's lips in a lust filled kiss. Two pairs of hands hungrily explore each other's bodies. Leaving soft scratches in their travels. They fight for dominance, sharp teeth slightly biting down the others' tongue and pushing into the other's warm mouth with their own.

Schlatt pulls away. Pushing the things on his desk off to make room for the demon. Making a mess for tomorrow's self to deal with. Bad only happily complies, crumpling some document about the Whitehouse. His own hands never leaving the goat hybrid's shoulders.