SMUT TIME BITCHES 🤰🍆💦

POV HOSPITAL BED: I speak confidently trying to seduce the green haired boy. " Wanna fuck?" I ask. He stutters and blushes. I ask again.

POV DEKU: I get a boner, she is so hot and confident how couldn't i . "Sure" I say shyly. I take off her sheets and start to rub her clit ( idk how a bed has a pussy but it does and it is a million dolla pussyyyyy at that). She begins to moan lowly, and start to trail my finger down to her hole, I start by sticking 3 fingers and and go at Lightning McQueen speed cause i am built different. She moans louder, which turns me on more.

POV HOSPITAL BED: I feel wonderful, his fingers are great and he is going so fast i think i could zoom away. I feel a knot in my stomach and soon his fingers stop. He pulls them out and licks them.(👁☝️👅👁) I feel unsatisfied. he starts to take off his hospital gown and his giggle-stick looks like 2 inches bigger. " I did a number on you huh" I say. He only grunts and sticks it is. He immediately started thrusting, giving me no time to adjust. " UHHHHHHH GREEN HAIRED KID, YOUR SHOVE-DEVIL IS SO HUGEEEE" I say in ecstasy. He goes faster grunting. I can't do anything but moan. He felt so good I never wanted it to stop. Unfortunately I began to feel a knot is my stomach. " IM GONNA- " I cum every were and he does with me, but because of my WET ASS PUSSY makin the pull out game weak, he cums inside of me. I begin to panic, being not on birth control.

sooooo, am sorry about this and if you have any requests i will try to write them.
Have a good night bad bitches and here is a cute picture.