✨🤰pregnancy 🤰✨

THANKS FOR 10 READS I FEEL FAMOUS
also i am sorry if this is your 13th reason why

POV HOSPITAL BED: I panic worried i am going to have kids cause i don't want those little brats. "green haired boy, i am not on birth control," i say. He freezes and i think he died for a second. " green haired kid, GREEN HAIRED KID, oh my fucking god he's fucking dead, "

POV DEKU: I wake up nakey nakey with a seggc hospital bed and um liquid everywhere ( i am not typing that word ever again). The bed tells me she isn't on birth control and she needs a pregnancy test. I almost faint again.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY DICK THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

TWO WEEKS LATER

POV HOSPITAL BED: The green haired kid came back with a pregnancy test for me. I tell him to get out of the room so i can take it...... 5 minutes later....... It is positive, I AM FUCKING PREGNANT! I about lose my shit when the green haired kid comes in. " I am pregnant 😐" i say. " REALLY! " he says. " do you want to keep it?" he asks. ( PRO CHOICE) " bitch no" "kids are expensive and annoying, i want to travel the world," I say seriously.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DABIS FLAKEY BACON SKIN( sorry akasshisshockcollar, i just dissed your mans).

ONE MONTH LATER

POV DEKU: Hospital bed decided to abort the fetus and i am honestly glad, it would be hard to juggle her, work, and a kid. Tomorrow I am sneaking her out and we are going to the Bahamas. I can't wait.......

I hope you are being a baddie and here is an immaculate ( oooooo big word that i had to look up the meaning to) picture of ed sheeran<3