Prologue

Zayn's POV:

Deep breathes. Everything will be alright. It will calm down after sometime.

I have been telling the same words to myself for the last 1 month but it doesn't seem to work. For the past one month my life has been a total mess. This one month has been the toughest month of my life. Sure, my family and the boys are by my side but what about the rest? The world hates me. They have labelled me as "The guy who Left". People hate me. The media hate me. The world hates me. But do you know what is the worst part? I hate myself. I hate myself for shattering the hearts of so many people. I hate myself for bringing down so many people, for bringing tears in their eyes. Hate was swirling inside of me. Anger was clouding my vision. But most of all questions were fogging up my brain.

How is it that Simon hasn't done anything yet? He hasn't even sued me. What is he planning to do? Surely he won't let me get away with it right? Then why hasn't he taken any action yet? Will he try to come between me and the boys? Will he ruin my career? Who will sign me in their record?

Just as I was thinking all this, my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller id. I didn't recognize it but I picked it up anyway.

That phone call gave me the answers to all my questions.

(A/N) :Hey guys. So this is the prologue. I know it may seem boring but trust me it will get interesting as time progresses. So...it has been a month since Zayn left the band. He and the guys are still in contact and are still friends.

Vote and comment!! Don't be a silent reader.

Happy reading!!! :)