Random #1

(Note: their already boyfriends in this au)

"It's so fasinating how the rain droplets roll down our window

"It's so fasinating how the rain droplets roll down our window." George spoke in a small voice. Even if He said those sentence so quietly Clay still heard him.

"How so?" The blonde asks before sitting down beside George who sipped his hot chocolate. "It look's calm, like aesthetic-ish" The brit responds with a smile.

Clay couldn't help to curl up the edges of his lips making him smile. He stared lovingly at the brit while holding his own hot chocolate. As soon as George gaze towards him he acts as if he's been staring out the window the whole time.

The brit giggles under his hand that he brought up to cover his mouth as he giggles. The Floridian man looks away from the window and locks eyes with George.

George smirks with half eye lid before asking, "why are you blushing Clay?" Clay eyes widen upon hearing those sentence before looking back to the window. "I'm not."

The brit laughs at Clay's denial.

"Did i just made the 'oh so famous Minecraft streamer Dream?' I wonder what'd to make him Blush.." George mocks, dragging out the last letter in 'blush'.

Clay was quick to deny that he blushed.

"It was because of the hot chocolate!" George once again laughs at Clay's remark before drink his hot chocolate—unfortunately it was still hot.

Once the hot chocolate meet with his tongue he was quick to put down the hot choco on the table beside him. "Ow ow ow..."

He tried blowing his tongue with the air from his throat. He waves his hands in front of his mouth to try and ease the pain on his tongue.

Clay in the back ground kept wheezing at George's 'karma' as he calls it. After awhile of laughing like a tea kettle he stopped and looks at George who kept waving his hand in front of his tongue.

Clay looks at George's eyes which held pain (ha dummy—/j) slowly to his perfect nose and lastly to his lips that is parted to let his tongue out to ease the pain.

Clay, the smooth mf he is thought about something to 'help' his boyfriend.

"I know a way to ease the pain from a hot choco, my mom does this to my mom" Clay winks as he said those words. George frowns at him.

The brit nods slowly and looking at Clay. The blonde grins before cupping George's cheeks between his hands like a sandwich.

"Stay still"

George slowly flushes as Clay starts to close the gap between their face. He's lips are still parted.

They stare at each other's eyes before Clay close his eyes and close the gap.—

They started to french kiss—let's just say..they had a really hot night that day.

Note: sorry for being inactive i've been told my story was cringe by my friends ;w; so i stopped but i couldn't stop because i kept writing in my notes— but i hope this is fine. Have a great day/night to my readers :)