Sensitive

Error rolled his eyelights. Of course Dust's mind goes straight (*cough* gay *cough*) to the gutter. Typical.

"H-he was nice... I guess..."

"NiCe Is An OvErStAtEmEnT. We'Re JuSt LuCkY nIgHtMaRe HaSn'T... cAuGhT oNtO.... hUh."

"What's wrong?"

Normally, Nightmare is able to tell there is someone new in the castle by sensing their emotions. An example of this would be when Horror brought his brother to temporarily escape the harsh environment of their AU, which Nightmare had immediately noticed. It's unlike him to ignore a potential intruder.

Error walked over to the kitchen's doorway, spotting Red, who'd just left the living room. Or, you could say, movie/game room.

"HeY rEd, WhErE'd NiGhTmArE gO?"

"He 'n Horror went on a grocery run. Said he'd be back when Horror was done gettin' supplies ta his bro. Why?"

"I know why," Dust suddenly appeared outta nowhere, grinning. "He's got a new pet with him and he doesn't want the boss to find out~"

"UgH, tHaT's NoT tRuE, dUsT. I aCtUaLlY wAnT nIgHtMaRe To MeEt BlUeBeRrY. He'S gOt No HoMe NoW, sO hE'lL nEeD a PlAcE tO sTaY, aNd He CaN't StAy In ThE aNtI-vOiD. He'D pRoBaBlY eNd Up LiKe Me If He StAyEd ThErE tOo LoNg."

"What? Glitchy and grouchy like you? That fruitcake? That ain't happenin'. When people change for the worse, a part of their old personality stays with 'em, so Sweet Cheeks in there won't turn into you. Unless, there's, like, a potion or magic spell that can duplicate people." Dust smirked. "Of course, he doesn't like puns, so... Waaaaaaaaaait...... does that mean he's not a Sans? Cuz even Red likes puns, and he's as edgy as you and Nightmare."

Red glared at Dust, then snickered when he realized.

"See?" He seemed pretty proud of himself, and Red burst into full-on  laughter. Error huffed, unconsciously tightening his grip on his strings. Blueberry was still suspended in them in the kitchen, and the sudden tugging earned a terrified, but still somehow quiet, whimper from him. Apparently, it wasn't quiet enough, because Red heard it and teleported into the kitchen to investigate.

"Pfft, you're Error's pet? Where'd ya come from, the Girl Scouts?" He aimed a not-so-friendly smile at Blueberry with the intent to scare him.
(What's with the Bad Sanses and scaring people? Like, why?)
Error had let go of Blueberry, who landed with about as much grace as a camel in snowshoes. He was shaking a bit, but still managed a friendly smile.

"H-hi, I'm Blueberry. Nice t-to meet you, what's y-your name?"

Red stood there, dumbfounded. Was this skelly really not intimidated by him? "The hell? Arntcha scared of me, o-or somethin'?

"W-well, this isn't the first time I've met someone here that scared me. Y-your friend, Dusty, he-" Blueberry was cut off by Red's howls of laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA *wheeze* I-I can't- Pfft, Hahahahahahahaha! D-dusty! *wheeze again* O-o-ok, that has to be the funniest nickname I've heard in awhile!"

Blueberry blushed. He hadn't meant to call Dust by a nickname. It felt... too personal. Crossing his arms, he glared at Red, taking in his appearance. He noted the monster had sharp teeth, one of which was gold. He sported a black hoodie with a fur-lined hood, a bright red turtleneck sweater, black gym shorts with yellow stripes down the sides, and a pair of worn-down sneakers. His eyelights were the same hue as his sweater, and held the same weariness Blueberry had noticed in Papyrus' eyesockets. It was sad, really. Everywhere he went, there was something to remind him of Papy.

"What's with that look? Ya feelin' blue?"

"Kindly stop with the puns, please. They aren't even that good."

With Blueberry's icy gaze trained on him, Red shifted his weight from one foot to the other. He didn't think another version of himself would remind him so much of Papyrus. Jeez, is it freaky!

"Heh heh, what? I didn't tickle your funny bone?"

Silence.

"...Am I not humer-ous enough fer ya?"

More silence.

"Jeez," Red rolled his eyelights. "Tough crowd." He shrugged and teleported over to the fridge, opened it, then yelled, "ERROR!!!"

Blueberry winced and covered his "ears." Oh boy, what did he do, now?

"ERROR, WHEN I FIND YOU, I AIN'T SHOWIN' MERCY TA YOUR NONEXISTENT ASS!!!"

"Wait! What did he do? And please, stop yelling!"

"HE STOLE MY CHOCOLATE! AGAIN! AND I'LL YELL ALL I WANT, YA WHINY, LITTLE BITCH!!!"
(Oooh, you've done it now, Red....)

Blueberry backed away, his eyesockets tearing up. He turned and ran out of the kitchen, the tears threatening to fall. Error had teleported to his room to hide the chocolate, so Blueberry was alone.

Dust had gone back to the living room to watch Killer get his ass whooped by Link a g a i n, but he heard the yelling and got up to investigate.

Not because he was worried about the smol skelly or anything.

Ok, maybe a little.

As he entered the hallway, Blueberry ran right into him, knocking them both over, and landing on top of Dust.

"Oof! What the- whoa, Blueberry, what's wrong?"

Blueberry scrambled to get off Dust, but the hooded skelly's question made him look away.

'What did that moron do this time?' Dust thought angrily. His face had contorted into a murderous scowl. Blueberry stole a glance at Dust's expression, and shook with fear. Dust noticed, and reached his hand toward the scared little skelly. Blueberry held his arm up defensively, expecting some sort of attack.
(Nights: BABY BLUEBERRY PROTECTION SQUAD, WHERE YOU AT???!!!
Me: Count me in!)

Dust's expression softened, and he put his hand on Blueberry's shoulder, rubbing it soothingly.

"Hey, it's alright. I'm not gonna hurtcha."

Blueberry whimpered, but opened his eyes, which had closed on reflex. He looked at Dust, who had a soft smile spread across his face, and lowered his arm.

"D-do ya... want a hug, buddy?" Dust said a bit awkwardly. Blueberry nodded and crawled up to him, settling comfortably in his arms. Dust may not have been the best with words, but he did know a few things about comforting others.

"Do ya wanna tell me what happened?" He asked.

Blueberry sighed, nodding, and reluctantly pulled away from Dust. He fidgeted with the cuff of his glove and avoided looking at Dust as he recalled the incident.

"It-it sounds stupid, I know, but no one's.... ever yelled at me like that, ever! And.... it scared me."

"It's gonna be alright, Blueberry. I'll make sure he doesn't yell atcha anymore, K?"
Blueberry smiled. "Thank you."

'Man, he sure is sensitive,' Dust smirked. 'Red's gonna have a bad time later, heh heh.....'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, that was the fluffiest fluff I've ever fluffed! It was fun to write, tho. Definitely gonna put moar of da fluffy fluff in here, cuz y'all need more fluff in your lives.