The Search

Suddenly, black chains appeared and latched onto Raspberry, dragging him away. Nightmare was tired of watching them fight, and he didn't want them to kill each other.
"Alright, that's enough, Raspberry. I think he gets it," Nightmare said as the chains dissolved. "We should start looking for Error and Blueberry. If you're really sure you wanna stay and help us, then you and I will check the Anti-Void again. Maybe you will see something that Dust missed."

Raspberry scoffed, still glaring at Red, but nodded his approval. It was better than listening to this jackass' bullshit. The rest of the group saluted to Nightmare and left through the various portals to do as they were told. He and Raspberry went through their own portal, emerging on the other side in the Anti-Void.

Raspberry scanned the empty space for anything that could indicate there was a struggle. He'd trained himself to read the evidence left at a battlefield to figure out what happened and who was involved. This helped him decide who was gonna die next if someone from Snowdin was kidnapped and he had to go find them. He thanked his lucky stars he'd become such a great detective.

Other than the patch of blood, there were chips of black bone, torn clothing, and footprints tracking from a few feet away. If Raspberry was reading right, at least four people had been in the Anti-Void, two near the bean bag chair and the blood, two coming from seemingly thin air. The patch of blood was relatively small, so he doubted its owner had been severely hurt. He studied the blood-stained pieces of fabric, showing them to Nightmare.
"Do you recognize this?"

"A little bit. Looks like a piece of Error's jacket or shorts."

"Who has access to this place?"

"Pretty much anybody that can make a portal. Why?"

"Ink and Dream... Can they get in here?"

"Definitely. It's why Error needed shelter in the first place, and I was happy to help."

"Hmm," Raspberry thought for a moment. "What's this 'Blueberry' like?"

"He's energetic, likes to cook, doesn't like puns, can't create portals as far as I know, no real experience in battle, looks like you kind of, apparently good friends with Error, uh... I think that's all I know for sure."

"Has he ever had contact with Dream or Ink?"

"I.... don't know. All Error said was that he destroyed Blueberry's universe, then brought him to my castle."

"I gather Ink and Dream are... not friends of yours, correct?"

"They're no friends of Error's, that's for sure."

"Have they ever been known to capture an adversary? For interrogation or bait, perhaps?"

"No. What are you getting at?"

"My theory is, they could have captured  Error to lure you and the others into a trap, or to gain information on you guys to take the advantage. I could be wrong, but it's the only thing I can conclude from the clues. Unless they killed him-"

"NO! Dream would never stoop that low, and wouldn't let anyone he knows do it either. We'll assume they've captured him, unless proven otherwise. Anything else?"

"Just that." Raspberry pointed toward the bean bag chair. Nightmare looked where indicated, but clearly missed what he should've seen.

"What?"

"The small creature right next to the green pillow."

"Oh."

Looking hard enough, Nightmare could indeed make out a creature huddled into the pillow fortress. It was the perfect emerald green to camouflage itself, which had earned it the name Commando. He didn't know that of course, but it certainly fit the long-eared fuzzball, didn't it? Nightmare walked up to it, tilting his head to the side in suspicion.