Chapter 2

Notes

I am posting the first 3 chapters very close together because I have already written and posted them on other platforms.  After I post the first three there will be a much bigger gap between the chapter postings.  Just to let you know. :)

Also, the notes at the end are the same notes I put down when I posted them the first time.  So it might be a bit confusing.  (I had a month gap between chapter 1 and 2)

Hope you enjoy. <3

---

"Hi, I'm Danny."

Black Canary stepped forward introducing the hero, her hand on her coked hip. "This is Danny Phantom, he is a new recruit to the team, and will be helping with your mission to the island." The team stood wide-eyed at the floating teen. His white hair drifting over his face, slightly covering his glowing eyes from the group.

Robin just looked him up and down scanning him, while everyone just stared in shock, not knowing what to say next. There was something eery about him, they couldn't tell what, like he was unnatural. Megan could tell how tense the room was so she gave a warm smile and flew up to Danny holding her green freckled hand out. "Hi Danny, my name is Megan, Martian Manhunters niece. I would like to welcome you to the team."

Danny smiled shaking her hand as he was sputtering at what she just told him. "Martian? As in mars? As in other planets?" she nodded her smile still spread across her face. Danny had always wanted to be an astronaut, meeting a person from space was a dream come true. "That is so cool! I have never met an alien before." He exclaimed, after a second of thinking he added. "Sorry if that is offensive." He rubbed the back of his neck glancing down at the floor.

"It's fine." She waved her hand dismissively, looking up at the teen's toxic green eyes which seemed to glow. Danny liked her already, she seemed kind, she also reminded him a bit of Jazz when she would first meet someone, always polite.

Wally sped over to Danny with his red gloved hand on his hip and the other pointing at him, Danny jumped slightly with the sudden movement of the teen. "Are you not an alien then?" he asked, with a questioning voice.

"No, I am a ghost." Danny said it was if it was obvious, which it kind of was, if you knew what a ghost looked like anyway.

Superboy stood up straight, tensing the muscles in his shoulders with a cautious look on his face. and Artemis stepped back a smidge, her eyes slowly narrowing not knowing what to think.

Danny was worried now what they would say. Lots of people he discovered, that weren't from Amity would just run away and scream when they discovered he actually was a ghost, not that he met that many people outside of his home town. Why did he do that, he shouldn't have just told them like that, stupid Fenton. Danny mentally slapped himself, he should have thought this through more. What were they going to say?

Robin then piped up, once again looking the young ghost up and down with his hand on his chin, he had a skeptical look on his face. "I didn't think that ghosts were actually a thing." He glared at Phantom who leaned back with the glare boring what seemed like a hole into his chest.

Danny tried to laugh it off, "Well we are, and I am the living-, well I guess you could say, dead proof." Danny chuckled, looking away from the raven-haired teen, hoping that he would stop staring. Super boy's face changed a bit, more like surprised. He had never really heard much of ghosts.

"Wait a second, you are dead?"

"Ya, all ghosts are, that's the point." Danny turned with the feeling of someone jabbing their finger into his side. Whipping his head around to see that it was one of the teen heroes Kid flash.