miniminter - one word interview with the sidemen.

hey guys! so sorry for not updating it didn't pass my mind to do so. in this story y/n is dating Jj and i don't think I'll change it for any other chapters. enjoy! xx

(this story is also placed at the sidemen house!)

so today will be fun, Simon invited me to be in one of his videos with Jj and Tobi. i'm very happy because we are staying here to film and not somewhere far. Simon set everything up and we all sat down. Jj was in the middle while Tobi and i sat beside him. Simon sat in front of us to ask us questions. and Ethan was even there being behind the scenes. Simon went ahead and started the video. i was already on my phone until Jj nudged my shoulder to put it away.

"ok welcome to anther one word interview, i am joined by another 2 sidemen and sidemens  girlfriend, Tobi, Jj and y/n." i cut him off and said "is that all i am? am i a joke to you?" "not necessarily" Simon replied to me.  Tobi and Jj looked at Simon weirdly making Simon ask, "why you- what you looking at?" "wow Simon wow." Tobi said to Simon acting pissed off.  "what?" Simon asked. "what's going on" Jj asked Tobi confused. "what do you mean what's going on, you can see what's going on." Tobi said while looking at his and Jj's hand comparing there skin colour. "you had other sidemen to chose from and you chose us two." Tobi said to Simon. "ones in a sling and ones not here, but you're not my last choice." Simon said making us laugh. "and of course our special guest, y/n is here." Simon said trying to make a point or something so i cut him off saying "what am i a rebound?" i ask making Jj laugh a little. "ok anyway if you don't know how this works, i'm gonna have to ask you questions and you have to answer it with one word only because i just don't want to hear that much from you." Simon said explaining the rules. "are we intimidating you right now?" Jj asked Simon making me uncomfortable. "not really, but you're intimidating y/n as i can see." he said while looking at me because i was just trying to scoot away from Jj. "awh nah y/n come back." Jj said trying to pull you closer but i slapped his hand away because i'm a bad bitch. "give me your phone." Tobi said to Simon trying to intimidate him. Simon jokingly handed his phone to Tobi but quickly put it back in his pocket before Tobi could reach out and grab it. "nah i'm alright, i got Ethan behind the camera so i'm fine." Simon replied to Tobi. "give me your phone." Tobi said reaching out to Ethan, we all started laughing at them.

"ok the first one, is for Jj, at what point did you realise you were gonna meet Joe Weller?" Jj started laughing really loud and then went silent. "struggling there?" Simon asked making us laugh under our breath. "bro it's hard-" Jj started and Simon and i started yelling at him "one word Jj." and he looked at me and said "like to see you answer this." Jj said looking at me. i just replied saying "one word please." and he answered with "punch" making us all laugh at him. Simon then asked "at what point did you realise 'punch'?" "what can i- what else can i say?" Jj asked getting cut because it wasn't going his way. Simon said "i don't know just-" "well i wanna say more." Jj said cutting off Simon. "no, no it's one word stop." Simon said to Jj.

"ok Jj, you and Tobi have a fight. who would win?" Simon asked. Tobi answered with "black" "that was the easy part, but who would win?" Simon said laughing. he re asked the question and Jj answered with "me" "why?" Simon asked "power." Jj answered. i started laughing at Jj and then he looked at me to see what i would answer with. "Tobi." i said. "what do you mean-"Jj started but then got cut off my Simon. "one word please." and i started laughing under my breath. Tobi answered with "me." "and why?" Simon questioned  "brains" Tobi replied. "WHAT?" Jj questioned getting angry. "nah I'll accept that." Simon replied being cocky. "what- how?" Jj asked. "one word Jj" i said to him making Tobi, Simon and Ethan laugh with me. he looked at me and said "nah nah nah how is he gonna beat me with brains?" Jj asked. Tobi pointed to the wall on the room to make Jj looked and before he could look back Tobi pretended to punch him making us all laugh at him while Jj got cut and sat in silence.