sidemen- sidemen go back to school part one.

A/N: ok guys. please forgive me but imma bout to make this uneven. because i don't wanna do this story without adding Stephen Tries :( luv you all though! enjoy the story x

y/n pov:

so today i am guesting on sidemen go back to school. i'm so excited and scared because i heard Phil is guesting and i know that he can really get into character. i just know that i will have that bitch attitude today so i can use it as my character since. Jj was in his Babatunde character it's so annoying but cute at the same time. Jj and i showed up to the set and we got our mics and got changed into the ugly ass uniform outfit, i  was wearing what looked like a private school dress. then we started filming.

Phil started talking "alright boys! and girl... welcome to your first day back at school." i got distracted while Phil was talking because Ethan was distracting me and trying to look 'swag' he thought he was so gangster until Harry nudged my shoulder telling me to focus on Phil. Phil explained the rules and how it worked and stuff. "so i'm gonna pair you all up, because you're all dumb as shit, and you can't possibly do this on your own" i started looking around to see the set so i know where I'll sit. he stopped talking for a second. Phil tried to get back to topic but instead he focused on Ethan trying to look swag. "what are you doing Ethan?" Ethan then pulled up a gang sign and said "just me muggin" and we all started laughing under our breaths cause of how gangster he thought he was. Phil walked over to Ethan and then Ethan got scared and explained to Phil he's just playing a character. what a pussy. Phil then said "right ok, were gonna go into pairs." as he said that he started to count us to make sure it was even" he stopped at me then looked at the end to see Stephen and then he started talking again after his three second pause. "ah alright to we got two new students?" Stephen and i replied at the same time saying "yes sir" "now there will be one group of three for fuck sake" i looked down to hide my smile and then Phil said "look at me when i'm talking and wipe that smirk off your face." i had to keep reminding myself that he is a nice person and he's just playing a character, but it felt so real. "alright then what's your names?" Stephen went first "Stephen" Phil walked up to him to give him a handshake. he then went up to me asking for my name. "y/n" "oh! well nice to meet you y/n" he said while giving me a handshake. i looked over at Harry and whispered "the eye contact i just had with Phil was so intense."

Phil then pointed at Jj and asked him "Jj who would you most want to be with" Jj looked around and behind himself saying in a African accent "who is Jj?" Phil then said in a over it voice "what's your name" Jj then looked straight into the camera saying "Babatunde." and we all started laughing. Phil then asked Jj to write his name up on the board and then said "do you know how to write?" and then Jj had a puzzled look on his face until Phil yelled at him saying "WHERE RE YOUR SHOES?!" we all broke out into laughter while Jj said "i can not afford it" in his African accent. Jj then walked over to the write board writing a bunch of letters with an confused face. Jj then came back to us standing so Phil can pair us up. he put harry with Stephen, Josh with Tobi, Simon with Vik and of course he put me with Ethan and Jj. i sat in-between of Jj and Ethan.

Ethan threw something in the air and Phil got mad. he yelled at him and grabbed his ruler and threatened to hit Ethan with it. Phil then pulled out a piece of paper with questions he is gonna ask us. he walked to the other side of the room to make sure Simon was listening. Josh threw something at Phil and then he turned around to Josh and said "throw that at me again and I'll shove this up your ass" referring to his ruler. Vik and i were the only ones with the shocked faces. and then Josh replied saying "yes please." making Tobi, Ethan Jj and i break out of character laughing.

he asked Stephen a question. "what is minus two plus four?" Stephen answered saying "that would be two sir." and then Phil turned to us asking us "who thinks he got it right?" we all put our hands up because he did get it right and the Jj put his hand up last. Phil then asked Jj "has he got it right?" Jj replied in the African voice "i think so?" Phil then gave Stephen and Harry a point. and then he gave us a point too because Jj answered. Ethan put his fist up for Jj to punch it, instead Jj in his character decided to put his hand around his fist and act clueless. Phil continued on with telling us what to do and then Stephen burped interrupting Phil and saying "sorry sir." and then Phil threw a whiteboard marker at Stephan.