sidemen - one word interview.

a/n this is cringey asf i was just bored lol.

so today sidemen are doing the one word interview and I'm gonna be a special guest. I'm on Harry and Josh's team. i am very nervous but I'm used to being in the sidemen channel.

Simon started the video and started asking us questions. "what is the first thing you do when you wake up?" harry replied very fast saying "WANK...that's not funny is it" and we all laughed he changed his answer saying "✨shower✨" and me and josh looked at each other and said "oh and that's funny?" and then josh said "nosh" harry and I looked at each other confused while Simon is death starring josh saying "what? you live with Freya now." and then harry came in and said "you nosh her off she got a cock" and we all laughed. they looked at me for my answer and I said "cry." they looked at each other very concerned and then harry said "y-you alright" "yeah lol" I replied with silence after but Simon came in saying "alright next question" with bold eyes and we all laughed.

"so how do we feel about the sidemen splitting up?" josh said "we are?" and then harry interrupted saying "finally" and Simon accepted it and I said "excellent" with a happy smile. "alright then" and then josh said in a stupid posh accent "melancholy" and harry replied very confused "melanconny?" and then they had a whole conversation about the word for 3 minutes until Simon finally ended it with googles help.

"alright moving on... what is your best pick up line?" Simon asked. "✨hello✨" harry answered. josh answered with a grunt. "it's not a word, and this is a one word interview." Simon replied sarcastically rude. "not a one grunt interview mate" harry said making us laugh and getting a handshake from Simon and I for a 'good' comeback. they looked at me for my answer and I said "disappear" and harry added to my answer "Jj made her say that. as Jj is my boyfriend and he's quite protective.

Simon then asked "what is your favorite thing about each other?" harry looked at josh and said "beard!" he then looked at me and said "Jj" leaving me laughing. josh looked up from Harry's shoes saying "socks!" with harry interrupting to say "cock" "oh yeah I've got a good one to be fair" josh replied leaving me and Simon giving each other disturbed looks. Josh looked at me and said "positivity" and that made me smile and look at him and say "braindead" harry looked at me and gave me a high five while Simon laughed. I then looked at Harry and tired to this of a word. "irritating" I said proudly leaving Simon laughing loudly to try cure Harry's annoyance.

"you walk into the front room right now, Ethan is banging a family member of yours. what do you do" Harry was the first to answer, and loudly said "GRANNY?!" making Josh and chuckle a bit. "so you wouldn't stop it you'd just say granny?" Simon said. josh then asked "you're assuming it's granny, how do you know it's granny?" Simon then said "because it's Ethan." leaving us all laughing and me almost in tears for dissing Ethan that hard. Josh than answered with "spank" leaving me and harry give each other a scared look. "who you spanking?" Simon asked. and then they had a whole conversation about josh spanking Ethan and then it came down to me to answer. I then answered with "bleach" with Simon asking "what do you mean" and I answered "eyes" Simon then said, "see guys, she's the only person playing this game correctly, as I was the only one doing one word answers.

Simon then asked the next question. "thoughts on anal?" Josh answered first by saying "ouch" with expression. and then Harry answered by saying "BLOODY?" Simon then asked "why?" and Harry came up with the answer "constipation." and then Simon and harry started having a conversation about constipated blood, leaving me disgusted and interrupting to say my answer. "never!" making Simon ask why and I quickly chose to answer with "painful" leaving Simon to say "fair enough."

Simon then started the next question. "anyways, on the topic of ass, what are your thoughts on Deji's channel?" harry answered with "prolapsed" and then he started going on with Josh about how Deji's channel isn't going great but it'll get better if he puts more effort in. same with Josh's answer, he said "bloody" because he still thinks it's just not going great. I chose to say "inspiration" with Harry replying "you want social media to hate you?" and I replied with "everyday" leaving them awkwardly laughing as they know I get bullied for being Jj's girlfriend.

"Joe Weller posted a boxing video against Jeremy Lynch" fuck now he's gonna ask me about this what the fuck am I supposed to say, if I say something nice I'll get in shit. but if I say something bad I'll also get in shit. I'll say something bad to make Jj proud though. I was going over anything h could ask but then Simon continued, "what are your thoughts on that video?" Josh answered first by saying "history" harry then answered "entertaining" I said "crummy" because that is an confusing answer. Josh then said to harry "I don't care about your passed or your history." saying a lyric from Jeremy's song. harry then whispered the lyric to himself and then snapped his fingers "ooh that's harsh, where's that from?" leaving me and Josh laughing and telling him it's from Jeremy's song.

"thoughts on Gabbie Hannas singing?" Simon asked. "harry answered "loud" leaving us agreeing. Josh decided to sing his answer and say "monster" like how she did. harry then decided to sing her lyric "what if I'm a monts-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" which was really just screaming. Simon added saying "you sound like a dinosaur" and that comment alone just made me laugh. Simon looked at me for my answer and I said "end" which made them all laugh.

"what youtuber have you met, that you didn't like?" Simon asked, I was gonna say KSI but I wanted to wait to see what Josh and Harry say. Josh said "miniminter." and harry also said "miniminter" leaving Simon with a shocked and cut look on his face. Josh then called him a prick. and then harry said "ninja wannabe." and Simon happily took that as an answer. "ninja is your answer then, you can only say one word so." and then harry started going on about things he would do to ninja which was quite disgusting until Simon decided to actually stop harry and ask for my answer "alright then um y/n " and I chose to say what I was going to say at the start. "KSI" Josh was shocked at my answer until Harry put his hand up for a high five. Jj happened to have heard me as he was in the other room and he yelled "I HEARD THAT" and Simon said "yeah fair enough, alright next question."

"describe yourself in one word-" Simon got interrupted from harry making josh's chair drop low. "got fat again I broke the chair" Josh said which made me laugh. harry chose his word and said "bigger." and I said after to him "scared" leaving them with worried faces. I'm sure I've scared these guys because I've hardly spoked and when I do it's weird.

"you get 10 million pounds, you've just won the lottery, what do you buy?" Simon asked. josh proudly said, "cum bucket" I gave Simon a disturbed look and he said "two words, and why would you want that?" Harry then answered saying "slave" the way he said that, sounded like he was proud of himself for coming up with that idea. Josh then yelled "WHAT?!" so shocked from the answer. "you mean like you would hire people?" Jj from the other room and he yelled at harry and told him to watch himself. Simon then looked at josh and asked for his answer. "Jj" and when I tell you I laughed so hard. Simon then called for Jj to come in the room. he walked in kind of mad because he thinks he's worth more than 10 million. I kept on laughing and giggling because he was getting mad for no reason. "as for you y/n stop giggling." he said quite dominantly making the boys think weirdly. he then slapped Kon's camera out of his hands because he was so mad, Jj got no chill.

Simon then ended with the last question. "final question, y/n you don't have to answer this but, what youtuber would you cum on?" I was disgusted in this question like uh how do I answer that if my boyfriend is a youtuber and I'm not? harry answered first and happily "Kon" Kon was feeling really appreciated in this situation. Josh then said a few names but Simon didn't allow it. "click crew" "that's two words" "click." they looked at me hoping for an answer so I said, "Logan Paul" harry moved his chair out to get up because he was so shocked at my answer. Jj came out from the room again telling me I better watch myself. they decided to end the video there.

a/n ew if this actually gets reads i'll continue xoxox