The Claim

Jungkook wished at that moment the ground would open up and swallow him whole. His poor heart couldn't take this stress any longer and didn't want to be the center of attention to the six pairs of eyes that were focused solely on him.

The room was fairly dim, a mood that was appropriate for being in a club. You could see the different colors from the lights on the dance floor bleed in the room, it illuminated the reserved area. He would have been mesmerized how the different colors casted different shadows on the men enhancing their flawless features, but he was too preoccupied being scared shitless.

The black, U-shaped sectional couch was being occupied by the men who he recalled had walked in earlier making their grand entrance. On the left side sat two men, both exhibiting polar opposite auras. The one with the enchanting feline eyes looked deadly, and it felt as if he held no mercy to those he considered an enemy. He was looking at Jungkook with a hesitant gaze. On the other hand, the one sitting next to the feline eyed stranger flashed him a blinding smile. He looked like the damn sun, but Jungkook knew better than to underestimate him. The ones with the bubbly personalities were the deadliest after all.

Towards the middle were two more people. One was sitting up while the other was lounging elegantly across the bigger's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck to keep him steady. The two together were a sight for sore eyes. To say the one sitting up was handsome is an understatement, he was stunning. His shoulders were insanely broad, leaving him to wonder where they started and ended. The black hair was slightly wavy, resting perfecting that shaped his elegant face. The confidence he was emitting was astonishing. But it was something about his aura that just made Jungkook want to submit right there, beg him to forgive any wronging he never committed.

Elegantly sitting on the lap of the bigger man was someone smaller. The blonde was ravishing to say the least. If he would've seen someone like him walking down the street, anyone could have mistaken him as a harmless fairy from a fairytale. Once again, Jungkook knew better than to belittle the blonde stranger. Although he can clearly see he has gentle features and a petite built, the dead giveaway was the lethal smirk he sent his way and the dark shadow that danced around his eyes. The harmless fairy image was forgotten, utterly shattered. Replaced with a completely different persona altogether.

To the right, the presence who demanded the most attention, sat the man who seemed to make the noise around him cease all together. It made him want to bolt right out the door and never look back. Jungkook was pretty sure his legs started trembling at that point, or maybe it was still the bass from the music. He couldn't tell anymore.

He was handsome alright, dangerously so. He wore a casual button down shirt that fit snugly, with the first three buttons undone. By his chest being exposed, he was able to get a peek at the mass muscle that was his chest and his arms that made the shirt look like it was about to rip right open. But dear lord those thighs. Don't even get him started, he's still trying to get over the pecs. The man was leaning back with both arms resting on top of the couch, leaving his feet planted on the ground and his legs wide open. Jungkook was horrified.

He was snapped out of his thoughts once again when he felt that grip on his shoulder disappear and was replaced with an arm draped over his shoulders.

Right, Taehyung was still next to him.

"I found this little one sittng all alone, abandoned to fend for himself," Taehyung pouts, then reaching down with his other hand to tuck a small hair behind his hair that escaped from his bun. "He is just so fascinating, kept surprising me," he flashes that enchanting, boxy smile once again.

"Love, you know better than to bring an unknown around your mates. It's dangerous."

Jungkook whipped his head towards the man who had spoken, it was the one on the left with those piercing feline eyes. It made a shiver run down his spine.