I BOUGHT YOU YOURE MINE: PURCHASED

What if a young billionaire, a mafia, fell in love with you in an instant and as time went on his deep love began to be an obsession. He bought you, took advantage of the fact that you needed money at that moment of your life that you needed it the most, for your family, for yourself and for everyone you love. He bought you, owns you but unlike the gemstones and luxury he owns that he cares about so much, he hurts you, physically, emotionally and mentally.

How would you believe that what he feels for you is truly love? But the main question is, how would he face it once you found the courage to leave his side?

How would the powerful Spanish mafia billionaire would take the pain his sweet karma would make him feel? Could he take it once the table finally turns?

***
PURCHASED IS A DARK ROMANCE!!!
These are romance novels with darker themes, with mature content for adult readers. Dark romance novels often come with content warnings, and they can explore BDSM, role playing, abduction, fantasies, and kidnapping, violence and captivity.

If this isn't suiting your cup of tea might as well just leave this page, thank you.

WARNING: This story contains a plenty of explicit sexual content and sensitive topics that are not appropriate for young readers. Strictly for mature audiences only!

DISCLAIMER

This novel contains disgusting humor, spg scenes, usage of alcohol, strong language and violence that is not suitable for close minded reader.

SOME NAMES, CHARACTERS, PLACES AND INCIDENTS ARE PRODUCT OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED WITH CONSENT OF THE NAMES OWNER FOR FICTITIOUS USE. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL EVENTS OR LOCALES OR PERSONSLIVING OR DEATH IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.

This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the expressed or written permission of the author.

All rights reserved.

©️2022 THENAUGHTYGRAY

Helios Cole Vela Frio: PURCHASED, 2022.
Read At Your Own Risk

2022 copyrights © by THENAUGHTYGRAY

Any reproduction, distribution or usage of this work in whole or excerpt in any means including photocopying, recording, softcopy is forbidden without the permission from the author. Not all the characters in this story are just the products of the writer's imagination some are based to real people and have related to some real events, this novel is mixed with both fiction and real events happened in the history of the writer or people she known for quite sometime

Book Cover By: THENAUGHTYGRAY

Published Date: August 19, 2022

Finished by:

2022 © Published under wattpad for

free digital viewing.