PROLOGUE ⚠️

"Ugh fuck it! Hmm babe, I'm cumming!" I moaned as I am being ridden by fully naked Shara over me.

My one hand is cuffed over the headboard of my queen-sized bed as my other free hand was gripping over her small naked waist.

"Let go, I don't want you to cum inside me," she said in a firm voice before letting out soft moans.

Despite the bliss and unexplainable feeling of pleasure at the moment, I couldn't help but to feel a sharp pain attack my heart with her cold voice.

I let go, I let her go and moved my hand to grip over the bed sheets instead.

I gritted my teeth as I watched her cold face with a hint of pleasure as she bounced up and down in faster pace over him.  Pleasure is building up in my tummy but her cold face is fueling the pain and sadness within my chest.

My lips parted as I breathed heavily, "babe... I'm cumming—"

My eyes rolled up in pleasure and ecstasy just after Shara pulled away. My hot semen spurted over my hard muscled stomach while Shara stood up beside the bed.

I was huffing and chasing my breath when I heard the door of the bathroom inside my room open and closed, I looked at the door softly until I felt tears welled up my eyes while looking at it.

My heart is pounding, loud, hard, fast, and painfully as I drives my own car towards the address the investigator I hired for almost five years now sent me the last day.

Finally, after five years I will be able to see her again. Mixture of excitement, fear, and longing are filling his chest at the moment. My grip on the steering wheel tightens as her gorgeous face popped on my mind, her gorgeous face that is facing me coldly as I beg for her not to leave, that day after their make love; that she marked as goodbye sex.

I blinked as I continued driving my car and the continuation of that memory flashed running inside my mind like a broken tape of a painful movie.

I forced myself to smile when Shara went out of the bathroom wearing my grey bathrobe to cover her nakedness.

"Babe? Come here, let's cuddle to sleep. Aren't you tired? Why did you take a bath so soon? You should at-least take a rest first before taking a good bath, come here, let's cuddle to sleep," I said as she walked towards the closet as if she didn't hear anything.

I swallowed the hard lump that suddenly appeared inside my throat as my forced smile remained on my red lips.

"Babe? Come here, come on," I tried to get her attention again but I failed for the second time.

I sat on the edge of the bed and was about to stand up when my eyes fell on my cuffed right hand on the head board.

Kahit makatayo ako ay hindi ako makalapit kay Shara dahil sa pagkakaposas ng kamay ko sa kanto ng headboard. Mabilis akong napabaling kay Shara at parang paa ng kabayo ang sunod nitong ginawa na sumipa ng malakas sa puso ko ng makita kong isa-isa niyang nilalagay ang mga damit niya  sa isang malaking maleta.

"Babe? Where... where are you going? Business trip? Ahm... vacay with your best friend? Don't... you think... what you a-are packing are too much for a s-short trip?" I stammered as my deep voice trembles while I asks her.

Watching her as she packs all of her things I felt an unbearable pain assaulting my heart.

"Babe? B-babe come here come on let's cuddle please? Come on, babe... don't you feel tired after our hot make love? Y-you should take a rest... Babe... Shara..." I called again with my sight starting to get blurry with hot tears filling my grey eyes.