Questions, Comments, Concerns. ;p

Yo I know I've been gone a hella long time so that's why I'm gonna give the people what they want qwq

So I'm gonna be writing ( or at least trying ) to write more of this story. I just wanna quickly thank everyone who has read, commented, voted, etc. on this story it means the fucking world to me, I really didn't expect anyone to be interested in this story like at all- but then again here we are! I think it's amazing how much people love the story and want more or are just very supportive anyways!! Anyway I'm ranting at this point so let me get started with some announcements. Alright so firstly I'm going to be doing a "Q and A" so if  you'd like to be apart of that just go into the comment section and type ( "For Q and A": ) and then write your question. I will try to get all of  them but if no one wants to be apart of this it's fine I don't really care xD it's honestly just for fun. Anywayyyy  I'm also gonna be working on a few more stories on here but I'm also gonna start drawing comics which will be posted on WEBTOON!! So if you'd like to follow me there you can find my @ which is somewhere I can't locate it at the moment but it's fInEee. If you are interested in it it will be called "The cove" I will be drawing the characters and uploading the story here as well just it won't be in comic form. If  you would like more details just ask in the Q and A. Sorry for being so late and for all this information but I just wanted to let y'all know what's happen follow my socials here!

Insta @gumball._.19 or gumball_the_therapist
Discord @everyone's favorite bean.#9416 { You will need the typewriter font for this to work } <—- can be located with the app 'Facemoji'
YouTube @Gumball owo
Snap @gabrile_lyn
Pinterest @Gumball