Chapter 5 - Todoroki Get Out!

The three males looked at each other with fear in their eyes. Tokoyami quickly got out of Shouji's lap and glared at Todoroki. "You ruined the moment you asshole". Shouji claimed while he gave Todoroki the death glare. "Apologies, but isn't it against school policy to do sexual or inappropriate things in a classroom?". Todoroki looked right back at Mezo. "Why did you even come in here I'm the first place?" . Shouji's curiosity and anger had taken over Mezo's manners. "Well I came in looking for Midoriya". Todoroki looked at him. "If you don't mind me asking, why exactly?". Tokoyami grew curious as well. "Apologies once more but I'm not in an appropriate state to be spreading information like that, so if you'll excuse me I'll be on my way". Todoroki started again, "Oh and you might wanna get a room". Todoroki chuckled then bowed before walking away. Mezo but also Tokoyami looked in shock then back at each other still trying to take I'm what the fuck had just happened. "S-Should we g-go to my r-room?" the small bird looks into Shouji's eyes stuttering by how embarrassing it was to ask that. "Sure". Shouji smiles and picked up Tokoyami bridal style before shortly after putting Tokoyami on his back continuing to carry the tiny teen boy.

❕BONUS❕
⚠️(This is an extra part if you wanna know what happened once Todoroki found Midoriya so if you wanna see that keep reading!)⚠️

Todoroki looked around for Midoriya before finding him crying in the gym. "Midoriya?". Todoroki looked worried about him and sat next to the green haired male who was crying on the floor. "O-Oh..it's you Todo". The green haired boy looks up and into Todoroki's deep mysterious eyes. "Midoriya are you alright..?". Todoroki softly placed his hand on Midoriya's teary cheek. Midoriya blushed and practically leaped into Todoroki's arms holding onto him tight. Todoroki felt a blush come across his cheeks as he held the green haired boy. "I got beaten up by some other student.. It's no big deal". The male looked down still being held by Todoroki. "NOT A BIG DEAL?!" . Todoroki screamed. Midoriya felt bad for worrying Todoroki as he snuggled into Todoroki's chest. Todoroki put Midoriya in his lap holding him close and got overprotective of the green haired boy. "I swear on my life I'll always protect you Midoriya". Midoriya blushed deeply and looked up at Todoroki before kissing him softly. Todoroki's eyes widened but shortly after kissed back wrapping his arms around Midoriya's waist holding the kiss. Midoriya blushed deeply and softly put his hands on Todoroki's cheeks embracing the kiss.

💛Announcements💛
Ok I know I haven't been updating this story a lot and I apologize for it. I'm going to try to update this fan fiction more! I'm thinking every Wednesday and Thursday! That'll give you 2 whole chapters a week! Hopefully that'll satisfy you guys and keep this story going! If you want more bonus parts with different ships let me know! My Twitter is | Gabrile28474239 | You may also DM me on my Instagram | gabrile._.19