Chapter 4 - Just Act Cool

Tokoyami walked out of his dorm room and looked around making sure no one was there. "Cost is clear!" The bird smiled and continued to walk on his way. He was walking before seeing Mezo in the Hall. He freaked out and ran behind a wall. "So much for playing it cool Tokoyami..". He mumbles to himself before waiting for Mezo to pass by. Once Mezo entered the class room about 5 minutes later Tokoyami did the same. The bird was hesitant as he couldn't stop thinking about what had happened last night. It raced through his mind about the tall male that had confessed his feelings for the small bird. Tokoyami started to gaze at Mezo admiring him without Mezo noticing. Mezo looked over at Tokoyami and smiles. Tokoyami blushed and looked away quickly. After the class was over Mezo walked over to the small bird. Tokoyami couldn't even look at him from being embarrassed. "Tokoyami look at me please" Mezo wanted to look at his blushing boyfriend to be. Tokoyami covered his face blushing brightly; "I c-can't s-sorry" he stuttered. "Why is that?" Mezo looked at him curiously. "B-Because I u-uh" Tokoyami couldn't even speak. Mezo gazed at him before lifting his chin and softly kissing him. Tokoyami hesitatly kissed back knowing that they were in public and anyone could've seen them. Mezo sat on the desk and pulled the tiny bird onto his lap kissing him deeply. Tokoyami kissed back and blushed deeply. The door opened only for Todoroki to walk in on something he shouldn't have.