Chapter 4

Still wooyoung POV:

"pizzas here!" yunho called carrying several boxes into the room. "can someone take these to y/n's room first door on the left while i get some plates and drinks" he said, i took the opportunity even though she was with kevin to at least see her and what they were doing. I picked them up, still ignoring sans stare, and walked upstairs. I knocked on the door which he had told me was y/n's and she shouted "come in". I opened the door to see her and kevin sat next to each other on the bed with blankets. I saw kevin elbow her then she looked up from her phone to see me. I smiled at her and she smiled back then stood up to get the pizzas. She was wearing pj's. She wasn't wearing that 10 minutes ago in the kitchen. what if she got changed with kevin... no i'm being stupid. Ah i need to stop overthinking everything so much! She came closer to me giving me some butterflys. "thank you" she said softly taking the pizza from me. "bye" i said walking out of the room shutting the door closed. Then i heard Kevin explode into laughter. "yah! stop that! what's so funny!" i heard y/n shout. I really wanted to hear what he said but i couldn't hear properly. Was he laughing at me? I thought a bit angry. I went back to my place on the sofa and glanced at san who raised an eyebrow at me. I ignored him and began eating. Then it was time to go so we all walked since we didn't live too far from each other. Luckily I was able to avoid san since mingi and jongho were there.

Y/N POV:

I'd just got back from changing in the bathroom when Someone knocked on my door, i assumed it'd be yunho so i just shouted "come in" without even looking up. I felt kevin elbow me so i looked up and saw wooyoung holding 2 pizza boxes. I got out of my comfy blankets hoping he wouldn't notice my blushing cheeks. I thanked him and as soon as he went Kevin burst into laughter so i shouted at him hoping wooyoung didn't hear. He struggled to say what he was laughing so you crossed your arms waiting for a response. "you were so nervous... you- you even blushed... you fallen for him alright" he tried to compose himself. You stood there trying to look angry but kevins huge smile made you smile aslo. "it's not funny kevin moon! I embarrassed myself... i hope he didn't notice" you pouted. "he seemed nervous too but idk him so what can i say" you sat back down next to kevin and began to eat. You chatted for a while then Kevin decided he should probably get going. You said bye to him, all of yunhos friends had already left. "did you have fun, sounds like you did" yunho said as you plopped on the other end of the sofa. "what is that supposed to mean" you asked and he chuckled "anyone who didn't know you would think you were dating" he took a sip of his drink. "really?" you asked also getting a drink from the table "that was one of the boys" he laughed after you already drank some "why didn't you tell me you idiot! I've probably got a disease now!" he laughed at you. "anyway me and kevin are just really close... nothing more" you said getting a different drink. "i'm going to bed, it's late" you said and went upstairs. what if wooyoung thought we were dating? We were really close on the bed and stuff...he wouldn't care anyway... he's too good for me. You thought to yourself while lying in bed.

sorry this chapter is short but the other one was getting too long haha <3