Chapter 6

Y/N POV:

I woke up earlier than usual for school so just decided to go annoy yunho. He was still in bed so it was time for payback. "YAH! YUNHOOOO! WAKEY WAKEY" i heard him groan before shouting at me to shut up. I laughed and walked downstairs. I was making breakfast when there was a knock at the door. I answered it to see san "oh hi san" i invited him in. "yunhos still in bed ill go get his lazy ass!" he laughed as i walked upstairs. "YUNHO! SAN IS HEREEE!" i shout and he flung his door open "shut the f*ck up!" he shouted then slammed the door in my face. He wasn't usually serious like that when he shouted at me he never really swore. I stomped downstairs moodily after that. "whats up with you" san laughed at me storming past me. "that bastard!" i say sitting flopping the sofa. "i'll go talk to him" he says going upstairs. After a while yunho came down and apologised and gave you a warm hug. You smiled at san thankfully. You heard a car horn, it must have been kevin to pick you up so you stood up. "your boyfriend?" san asked me fully serious "i don't have a boyfriend... were just close besties" i said like he was stupid and left the house.

San POV:

I got my answer for woo now i smiled to myself proudly as she left. "people always think that... i honestly see why tho" yunho laughed offering me some toast. "oh i thought they were dating especially after they were alone sharing and ice-cream together at the mall" i laughed and yunho looked at me "alone? she said she went with jacob and whoever eric is.. i'll ask her about that" he said finishing his breakfast. We arrived and school and i went to look for wooyoung. He was talking with jongho but when he saw me waving him over he excused himself and came to me. "first of all, she specifically said kevin is not her boyfriend and their just close friends, secondly, apparently she went to the mall with other people too" wooyoung smiled "she could be lying" he sighed "stop being negative... whats she got to lie about anyway" i said and he nodded and weakly smiled.

Y/N POV:

I walked into school on time for the first lesson starting. I was happy coz i sat with mark ans johnny the goofballs this lesson although you did sometimes feel someone staring at you but you didn't catch them yet. "hi" you said sitting next to mark "helloooo!!" he said cheery and ruffled my hair "hey!" i said fixing it and he laughed. "hi y/n" johnny turned round and i greeted him. "how about you come sit with us at lunch, bring your friends if you want" johnny suggested and they both looked at you pleadingly so you agreed. In the next lesson i told kevin about mark and johnny's offer and he said that was fine by him so at lunch you all sat together. All the boys became friends as they were all huge goofballs together. You looked across the lunch hall only to catch wooyoung staring at you. He looked away when you noticed him blushing. Eric said something really funny that you didn't hear but none of them could talk as they were all dying with laughter which also made you laugh. Mark was stomping his feet and hitting johnnys arm as they all laughed. It was finally the end of the day and walked home this time as kevin had a detention for missing homework. On your way home you got a notification from yunho

Yunho:

hi sis i forgot to tell you that were all having a sleepover at ours, sorry i guess : )

Ah this boy! i thought to myself. I didn't ask anyone round since it was such short notice and to be honest you didn't feel like it. You were watching your feet as you walked past an alley then somebody pulled you into it harshly by your jacket. You couldn't see who it was as they wore a hat, sunglasses and a mask. Before you could do anything he punched you in the stomach hard "give me some money for drugs bitch!" he shouted, obviously high as he held me by my hair "i- i don't have any money!" i said truthfully. This angered him and he punched me in the face, making my nose bleed then holding me by my neck to the wall. "liar!" he said and i emptied my pockets to show him. He shoved me to the floor harshly. I got up and started to run home crying, with blood coming from my nose and a bruise already forming on my forehead.