Chapter 7

I finally arrived home, i hesitated before opening the door coz idk what yunho would say also all his friends were round, including wooyoung. I gently opened the door and put my head down hoping they wouldn't notice me. "y/n?" i ignored yunho and shut the front door behind me "look at me!" he said and i slowly lifted my head revealing my blood stained nose and bruised forehead. They all looked at me in shock and yunho ran to me. "omg what happened" he said concerned embracing me tightly. I cried into his chest as he gently caressed my hair. "come on lets wash your face then you can tell me what happened" you put your head down not looking at any of his friends as you followed him to the bathroom. "be right back!" he shouted to them.

Wooyoung POV:

The door slowly creaked as y/n walked in slowly with her head down. Something was definitely off. Yunho told her to lift her head and she did slowly as if she was hiding something. That's when i saw her blood stained nose and bruised forehead. I wanted to run to her so badly, yunho already did that i could hear her crying into his chest. That broke my heart, i desperately wanted to comfort her but yunho had already led her to the bathroom. San looked at me trying to read what i was thinking but i looked away from him. what if someone hurt her? Doesn't kevin bring her home? I decided i'd check on them in the bathroom. I walked towards the door, which was open and lightly knocked making my presence known. Yunho smiled at me as he held his sisters hair out of her face as she washed it. "everything okay?" i asked and she looked at me and nodded and gave a weak smile. "is there anything i can help with" i asked nervously. "actually would you mind staying here a second, i'll be right back" he said and we exchanged smiles as he left me and y/n in the bathroom. She dried her face and turned to me not knowing what to do. "are you okay?" i asked stupidly. She nodded and looked at her fingers as she played with them. "you can tell me what happened if you want... no pressure tho" i said as nicely as i could. She looked up and smiled and nodded. "wanna go somewhere you know-" i said and we chuckled standing in the bathroom. "we can talk in my room" she suggested and i nodded. I followed her to her room. "wait there 2 seconds" she laughed nervously before entering her room. I heard her moving things around, she must be tidying it up. I chuckle to myself. She came back and told me i could come in now. She sat on the bed and i sat next to her. "take your time" i say comfortingly waiting for her to speak. "well i couldn't get a lift home so as i was walking this man dragged me into an alley and demanded money for drugs but i didn't have any so he kept hitting me and calling me stuff... i was just scared and in shock, sorry its so stupid" she sighed looking down. "its not stupid, i'd be scared too, anyone would be... how come you walked home" i asked and she looked up at me. "kevin was in detention for missing homework" she said calmed down now. "if you ever need a lift, i'm here you know" i said and she smiled "thank you" she said happily. I decided to be brave and i put my arm round her to make her feel safe. She leaned into the side of my chest which gave me butterflys, I hope she couldn't hear my heartbeat get faster. We stayed like that in silence for a while before she sat up "yunho's probably worrying, i didn't tell him what happened" i nodded and we went downstairs and y/n told yunho what happened.

San POV:

When y/n walked in looking in such a state i looked towards wooyoung. He looked really worried, like he wanted to be the one hugging her. He stood up and walked towards where y/n and yunho were. He must be worried about her. After about a minute, yunho walked into the room so i smiled to myself knowing wooyoung and y/n would be alone together. All the other boys began playing the game again knowing y/n was being taking care of. Yunho was about to go back to them when i stopped him. "what are you doing?" he asked and i shushed him and dragged him to the side so no one could hear. "i'm not meant to tell you but wooyoung has a thing for y/n but he hasn't been able to talk to her coz shes always with someone" i explained and yunho looked shocked. "oh-" he said and i chuckled "lets leave them for a bit" i said and we smirked at each other, sitting back down with the boys. After a while wooyoung and y/n came back and y/n said what had happened. I smirked at wooyoung and he give me the signal to shut up and i laughed to myself.

Y/N POV:

You were really touched by wooyoungs kindness and had major butterflys when i leaned into his chest, he smelt so good. "how about we all watch a movie... y/n too" jongho suggested and everyone agreed. I looked for a space to sit on the sofa. I was about to sit next to jongho when san beat me and smiled cheekily at me giggling. My only other option was sit on the end, next to wooyoung. I took the seat which was a squash so your arms were touching. "your freezing" he said feeling my skin on his. "oh sorry" i tried budging away but he put his arm round me rubbing my arm gently to warm me up. He did it subtly so no one noticed. You were all watching a horror movie in the dark. Horrors weren't your favourite but you didn't complain. Wooyoung kept his arm round you when he stopped rubbing your freezing arms. He was so sweet.