Monkey D Mikasa

Name: Monkey D Mikasa

Nickname: shorty, Mika

Age: 23 (changed)

Birthday: January the 12th

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Height: very short

Gender: female

Orientation: not straight

Blood type: XF

Skin color: slightly tanned

Eye Color: black

Hair color: black

Hair style: wavy, shoulder-length

Body Type: some muscles, but mainly on her arms and legs. Her hands and soles are rough and calloused because of her Devil Fruit powers. (changed

Scars: a pretty deep scar just underneath her rips, and a scar on the inside of her hand. Also a few small scars, on hands and feet from overusing her powers(fire and ice)(changed)

Clothing: dark blue sleeveless vest, greyish shorts, and black shoes.

Clothing style: tomboyish, mostly clothes that are easy to fight in.

Father: Monkey D. Dragon

Mother: OC (still working on her)

Siblings: Monkey D Luffy, Ace, Sabo, and Strawhat crew except Robin (for obvious reasons)

Grandfather: Monkey D. Garp.

Enemies: Marines, Wold Government and World Nobles.

Devil Fruit: Logia type (although it is sometimes mistaken for a Zoan type)

Name: Oni-Oni no mi (Oni means Demon) Former name: Sōjū-Sōjū no mi (Sōjū means manipulative)

Abilities: controlling fire, ice and lightning.

Goal/s: Not revealed yet (added)

Special: Mikasa carries three journals: A Brown one, where she writes about the adventures they're facing. A Black one where Mikasa sketches and A Blue one where Mikasa writes down notes about bounties, locations they visit, enemies, crewmates, but also stuff like how much food or money they have.(added)

The strength and the weakness of this fruit depends on the strength of the user, and of the inner balance. The user has to train their body to get used to each elemental, or they won't be able to use them without injuring themselves.  There are rumors that this exact fruit belonged to one of the Devils allies, and that this is not the only fruit of this kind. There is another one somewhere lost in the deep, deep ocean...

The weakness is the same as any other fruit has. So, seawater and Seastone.