Crocodile gets his ass Kicked

"You think your stupid ice is going to stop me?" Crocodile asked her angry. He turned into sand and rushed towards her. 

Mikasa dodged his punch and used her palm to blew some ice at him.

"What are you doing?" He yelled at her before she punched him in his stomach. He glared at her as almost hit her with his hook.

But Mikasa froze the floor underneath him. She used her ice underneath her to dodge his hook and to slide behind him.

She pressed her palms together and slowly parted them. A small storm ball was in her hands. "Ice Storm ball." She said as she opened her palms and launched it at him. (kinda like a mix of Son Goku's Kamehameha and Naruto's Rasengan)

It sent him flying towards a wall. But he managed to catch himself before he hit the wall.

It's the first time I used this power... How do I know what to do? Instincts? Mikasa thought as she looked at her hands. 

"Look out!" She heard the king and Miss All Sunday yell. 

Mikasa quickly looked towards Crocodile. He was about to stab her with his hook. 

She clenched her teeth as she tried to use her feet to freeze the floor underneath them and her hands to stop his attack.

But before he could hit her they heared a crash.  "You kid..."Crocodile said with his eyes widened. 

"I caught up! Crocodile" Luffy said.

"Luffy..." Mikasa said as she looked at him worried. Her eyes narrowed as she blood on him.

 She grabbed Crocodile and kicked him in the guts before slamming him against the ground.

"Wow! Mika! You look awesome!" Luffy yelled excited.

"Luffy... are you okay?" Mikasa asked him as she started to look at his wounds. 

"Mika. I'm fine. But why do you have white hair? What are these marks on your face'? and why do you have grey eyes? Why are they glowing? It's so awesome!" He said excitedly. 

Mikasa chuckled softly. 

"How many times will you be satisfied with me  killing you?" Crocodile yelled.

Mikasa glared at him before her eyes wandered to look at Miss All Sunday who was heavily bleeding "I'm going to explain this to you... after you kicked his ass, Captain." Mikasa said. 

"Okay." Luffy nodded.

"Are you deaf boy? I asked how many times will you be satisfied with me killing you?" Crocodile yelled.

"You have taken away something from me and haven't returned it yet," Luffy said. 

Mikasa walked towards Miss All Sunday. "Hey, how are you?" She asked her softly. 

"Why do you care? Just leave me to die here." Miss All Sunday said. 

"Stop saying things like this. Besides ... I'm in your debt. You helped me twice... Let me help you." Mikasa said as she lit up her hand. 

"What are you doing?" Miss All Sunday asked her.

 "You are bleeding. I'm going to make it stop..." Mikasa looked at her smiling. "Don't worry it's not going to hurt." She said. 

But before she could reach Miss All Sundays wound. Miss All Sunday grabbed her hand. 

"What about your brother? After his fight... he will need your help more than I do." She said.