Luffy vs Don Krieg: A sisters true Love

Intro (because It's awesome)

Wealth,

Fame,

Power.

One man had acquired all the worldly things: The Pirate King: GOLDEN D ROGER.

His final words before he was executed sent all people of the world out to sea.

"My treasure? If you want it, you can have it! Go find it! I left it all there! Somewhere in the Grand Line."

Men everywhere head toward the Grand Line to chase their dreams.

The world has unquestionably entered the Great Age of Pirates!

(I highly recommend listening to the Intro song now and watching the opening song)

Previously in One Piece:

[Dream]

No Luffy where is he. Mikasa thinks as she runs through the forest. Suddenly she ends back at Usopps Village and sees the Black pirates and Kuro fighting her crew members including Luffy. She sees that the two cats are about to kill the Zoro who's lying on the ground, the hypnotizer is about to kill Nami with his Rings, Kuro stands behind Usopp about to stab him. She tries to move but couldn't then she closes her eyes. As soon as she opens them, doesn't see the other crewmates. Instead, she sees Luffy drowning in the water and behind him a sea king Monster. "No! Help! Somebody! Zoro! Nami! Usopp! Luffy! She yelled she sees each of them about to get killed (or in Luffy's case eaten) in front of her eyes. She suddenly hears a voice yelling her name before she wakes up.

[Dream ends]

Mikasa sits up gasping. She looks around and sees Nami sitting next to her.

They bring Yosaku on the ship.

"He has scurvy. It can be easily healed with Vitamin C" Nami says

"We really need a Cook who takes care of our diet. So we didn't get sick." Mikasa adds.

"Maybe you could find one at the Baratie? The restaurant on the sea." Jonny suggests.

"Sink them, guys!" He ordered his men.

They point the cannon at them and shoot them.

Luffy blocks the attack with his Gomu Gomu Ballon and sends it flying. The cannonball hits the Baratie.

"You idiot!" Mikasa says hitting him on top of the head.

Suddenly the door gets kicked down and Don Krieg, his men and the guy from earlier walk in.

"It's a shame for a Swordsman to have scars on his back." He says before Hawk-eye slashes across his chest.

"Zoro!" Mikasa and Luffy yell. Mikasa glares at Hawk-Eye.

"Hey, Zeff if I win against Don Krieg would you let us go?" Luffy asks.

"Yes but only if you will fight without your sister," Zeff says.