The Brave Long Nose

Intro (because It's awesome)

Wealth,

Fame,

Power.

One man had acquired all the worldly things: The Pirate King: GOL D ROGER.

His final words before he was executed sent all people of the world out to sea.

"My treasure? If you want it, you can have it! Go find it! I left it all there! Somewhere in the Grand Line."

Men everywhere head toward the Grand Line to chase their dreams.

The world has unquestionably entered the Great Age of Pirates!

(I highly recommend listening to the Intro song now and watching the opening song)

Chapter Five: The Brave Long Nose

[Dream]

"Luffy!" Mikasa yells, running through the forest. Where is he? She thinks. She stops and sees Luffy in a Cage and a cannon pointing at him. 

"Luffy!" She yells and closes her eyes. But as soon as she opens them, Luffy is no longer in a cage he is now drowning in the ocean. While she stands there unable to move. 

NO! Please don't she thought as she saw her brother drowning. Suddenly a sea King appeared and ate him. "Nooo!" She yelled.

Mikasa opens her eyes and looks around. She sees Luffy sleeping and sighs relieved. Then she looks at the others and notices Zoros and Namis worried looks.

"You okay?" Nami asks her.

"I didn't know that you care about me so much, thief," Mikasa said smirking.

"I don't care about you! You stinky Pirate!" Nami yells blushing. Mikasa laughs at this.

The next morning

"We gonna need a better ship if we want to get to Grand Line," Nami says.

"You don't say?" Mikasa says rolling her eyes. Nami glares at her.

"Anyway, we also need some supplies since my brother eats more than all three of us," Mikasa adds.

"There is an Island! Maybe we could find something there?" Zoro asks.

"Maybe. " Mikasa says  with a shrug.

As soon as they dock at the Island. A long haired-guy with a long nose greets them with threats.

"I am the Great Usopp and I have 80 million men who gonna crush you!" He yells.

"You mean three little boys who are hiding in the bush?" Mikasa says smirking.

He panics and puts a pinball in his slingshot and points it at Luffy. "My Slingshot is better than any pistol!" He says.

"Now that you've drawn your weapon, are you willing to use it?" Mikasa asks him in a low voice and with an emotionless expression.