I still love you

Hello AROHAS,
If you are new then first you read the first part otherwise you cannot understand the story 😊

THANK YOU 🤗

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Next morning, You reach their dance room. You see all members but you cannot find Bin there.

Y/N : *where is he?*

(You ask Sanha about Bin)

Y/N : Sanha did you know where is he?
Sanha : No Y/N, I don't know

You just waiting for him...after a long time he enter the room. *Quietly and looking down*

Rocky : Hey he finally come, let's start our practice.
MJ : Wait, today we don't do practice
JinJin : Then what we do?
MJ : Let's play something
Sanha : Good idea
Eunwoo : Okay then let's play "Rock, Paper, Scissors"
JinJin : Okay

Everyone looking happy when they play the game expect Bin. He is looking like uncomfortable.

Then they start the game, first MJ win then Sanha then Eunwoo and then JinJin. Bin is out.

He cannot talk with anyone. You just trying to talk with him

Y/N : Bin I want to talk with you

But he ignoring you like you are not exist in the room.

You feel so hurt that you left the room.

Here, you just still thinking about him. You remind all things which are happened between you and Bin.

Once you make food for him and he eaten it with full of love and after that he video call you that he loved the food very much

Bin : Thank you so much my love Y/N
Y/N : You are always welcome Binnie

MJ told me that when he talking about you infront of Bin he noticed that he looked shy....

You just remind these things suddenly you remind that Bin told you that he want to see you on their upcoming concert's final practice.

Y/N : *crying* I remember it Bin. I know you forget it but I didn't. I promised you that I will come and I will keep my promise. I will definitely come there.

After one day, You go their concert's final practice which they doing on stage. All members are very happy to see you but Bin still ignoring you.

JinJin : Thank you so much Y/N for coming here.
Y/N : My pleasure

Everyone do their final practice on the stage. Bin also do but he cannot concentrate on his dance. He forget the dance steps

JinJin : What are you doing Bin? Why you not concentrate on your dance?
Bin : ...
JinJin : If you do this then you cannot dance on stage.
Bin : Sorry I will concentrate

After an hour, when he finished his dance he take a break.

JinJin, Sanha and Bin are talking with each other

(That time you again try to talk with him)

Y/N : Bin I want to talk with you
Bin : *still ignoring you*
JinJin : Y/N is calling you
(Bin just change the topic)
Bin : Look MJ's dance is looking so good

Now you cannot take this anymore, It hurts you so much that you start crying and leave from the stage and back to your home.

At home, You still crying. You throw everything on the floor.

Y/N : Why you do this with me Bin? Why you cannot tell me the truth? I cannot live without you. You are my everything. Why you cannot understand Bin? Why? *crying*

(You also stop eating and stop sleeping because you crying all day and all night for him)

Then you trying to call him but he still ignoring your calls....

That time when you try to call him, you feel not good and when he ignore your calls after that you felt on the floor

There, all members are starting worried about you. They trying to call you but you cannot pick up the calls

JinJin was so worried about you because you left them without knowing where you go. Bin also worried about you so he left the stage and trying to find you.

He reach at your house and he saw you felt on the floor, everything are broken. The pieces of glass are spread and there are blood on the floor. He come closer and saw that you also cover with blood.

(you trying to suicide)

He bring you to the hospital

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

What happened in next? You will know in my next blog! I hope you will like it😄