7) she bothers him?

He don't want to think about her but when his eyes close she appears infront of his eyes
*****************

" why are you late today?" Sanskaar asked Swara granting his teath, looking towards swara who was looking somewhere while changing her expression every now and then.

" I am talking to you, just look at me" Sanskaar shout. Swara closed her eyes flinching on place because of loud voice .

" No one intrested to see this Dragon face and he is very interesting to show his not so handsome face" Swara murmured herself.

" What the hell you are talking yourself??" Sanskaar again shout making swara cursed him badly.

" Sir what problem you have with me?? Why are you shouting on me??" Swara asked him while twitching her nose.

" I am your boss not you that you are asking question to me. Just get lost from here" Sanskaar loudly shout making swara flinched in place.

" Who also want to stand here??" Swara thought and made faces. She went from there as she don't care.

" I just tolerating this girl because of that unwanted marriage. I have to apply for divorce as soon as possible. Once she will sign, I will show her from whom she messed" Sanskaar throught with angry range.

*********
Sanskaar going outside, he just moved his gaze on swara desk. He closed his eyes in anger and open it, tightening fist he walked towards swara.

" Swara" Sanskaar angrily called her who was sleeping, putting head on desk. She did not move little bit so he again called her name more loudly.

" Sir, You are less scarring me office that you start coming in my dream also" Swara said with cute pink pout, still closing her eyes.

" Swara I said open your eyes" Sanskaar shout listening her talk were other looking towards them with wide eyes.

" Sir, don't shout. I don't want to become deaf" swara rubbed her ear without opening her eyes making Sanskaar more angry. He looked towards water glass, he picked and pour on her face making her shout.

" Tsunami tsunami plz save me, I don't want to die before marriage and without having children" swara got up from the chair and start shouting, jumping on same place. Her eyes were still closed. Sanskaar looked towards unbelievably.

" Miss Swara" Sanskaar shout.

" This much tsunami come but this sir don't forget to shout on me" swara murmured. " But why can't I feel suffocating, am I died??" Swara thought and took long breath and opened her eyes.

Swara widened her eyes see red Bull eyes which was welcomed her. She looked around and realised she is sleeping in the office. She looked towards Sanskaar and gulped her saliva and wiped her face giving him Spanish smile.

" Amen" Sanskaar shout making other closed their ear, listening angry voice. Amen closed his eyes who was hiding behind the door seeing Sanskaar. He murmured something and come towards Sanskaar.

" Yes sir" Amen said professionally hiding his fear behind professional attitude.

" What I said to you??" Sanskaar asked him granting his teeth.

" To keep eyes on her" Amen said lowering eyes down were Sanskaar looking towards him angrily.

" Just gave this useless girl desk near to my cabin and make sure I can see her, rest I will see what should I do with her" Sanskaar angrily looked towards swara who was looking towards him narrow eyes. He went from there.

" Ohhh meri maa why are you taking enemy from him? You don't get anyone to fight" Amen asked her folding his hand.

" What can I do if he only find me beautiful to fight??" Swara made face while cursing Sanskaar in mind. Amen shake his head and went from there.

********
Sanskaar entered in house which was surrounded by beautiful garden. It was well maintained house looking beautiful. Everything placed on perfect place. He directly entered in his room which was big, well arranged with minimum things.

He removed his coat and neatly placed on couch. He walked in his wodroom and removed his casuals and went to fresh. He come after changing and went down to eat something.

Maid already arrenged dinner for him, he eat silently while working on mobile. He finished his dinner and went to other room. He looked towards the big frame in which one lady smiling at him.

" Maa" he touched the frame lovingly.
" Maa I said you about that girl, she just irritating. I don't know why she is doing job??. She always come late, sleeping in office. I just bearing her as I want sign on divorce paper. Because of her stupidity I just tried with unwanted relationship" Sanskaar talk to the frame as usual.

Spending some time he went to his room, taking alcohol. He went towards swimming pool which was attached with it. He removed his clothes and jumped into the the swimming room to calm his mind.

He was in the pool standing edge of the pool while resting back taking support of wall were his eyes were close. Swara face coming in his head.

" Why she bother me?? I am not like person who tolerate anyone and that to girls. Hope soon we will never able to see each other " Sanskaar said in mind drinking alcohol in one go.

To be continued....