Chapter 1

Lia's P.O.V

Zoey and Lia were walking to school like normal. It was fall time, Zoey's favorite season. "The leaves are pretty." Zoey said quietly. "Mhm" I replied. It wasn't long before she changed the subject, "I saw the freak club yesterday" She giggled. "They don't have much talent." Zoey said with a smile. "Yeah.." I replied back.

It kind of made me feel bad for drew, ever since we met him he has always had a passion for music and always wanted to join the music club. And now that Jake has joined, drew is desperate to join with him. But Zoey doesn't know that about Drew, Because Drew doesn't want to ruin their relationship. It made me wonder why we bully them in the first place. I've never wanted to be a bad person, and I know Zoey didn't want to either. I guess it just came naturally. "Hey Lia, I have a question." Zoey mumbled. "Yeah?" I asked. "Remember when we were younger and we would always play outside. Then we would always come back in all muddy." Zoey quietly laughed to herself. "Yeah I do that was always fun." I replied with a slight giggle." Our conversation was cut off when we realized we had finally gotten to school.

Zoey's P.O.V

Me and Lia went to our lockers to get our history books. I noticed Lia slightly staring at me as I grabbed my books. "Yes?" I asked. Lia's face turned red, "OH- uh, nothing!" She said quickly. "Oh, okay then" I said. We started walking to History class. As we were walking to class I realized I hadn't seen Drew all morning. Henry and Liam are in our History class so I can just ask them where he is.

We got to class and got to our seats, after we had put down our stuff I went over to Liam and Henrys table. "Hey, idiots." I said. "Hi, Zoey" Henry replied back. That's when Liam spoke up, "Have you seen drew anywhere? We didn't see him this morning." "That's what I was going to ask." I said in annoyance. Lia had walked over, "He's probably out sick or something." Lia said.

That thought had never crossed my mind. Well now I feel really stupid for not thinking of that.

"Okay class, settle down." The teacher said. "I didn't go to collage for four years to teach a zoo." She said jokingly. The class quietly laughed. After everyone had settled down the teacher started talking, "Okay class, today were going to start our history project-" I started thinking about when me and Lia were younger,

"Hey Lia wait up!"

"Yeah, right!"

"AUGHH"

"Zoey are you okay?!"

I had fallen into a ditch, And I was bleeding a lot. Lia had run down into the ditch to help me. she ran inside to get a band aid. once she got back she put it on my leg and her mom had come to help me.

My leg was bruised for a few months, But when it hurt to much Lia would always help me.

"Got it everyone?" The teacher asked.

Uh oh. I zoned out for the whole lesson! I looked around and everyone had a bunch of notes. What was I going to do?! I thought to myself. The bell rang. "Class dismissed!" the teacher said.

Me and Lia were walking back to our lockers to get our science books.

"Hey, Zoey?" Lia asked. "Yes.?" I replied trying to sound happy. "I noticed you didn't take any notes in class." UGHHHHH now I feel like a complete idiot! Lia interrupted my thought, "Why don't we meet up at that coffee place a few blocks away after school to go over everything?"

"THAT WOULD BE GREAT! Err- I mean, that would be great!" I said. "Okay then!" Lia replied with a smile. We heard the bell ring then Lia looked at the clock. "oh shoot were late!" Lia said in a hurry. "Come on then!" I said while grabbing her arm.

Lia's P.O.V

Me and Zoey were running to science class, When we had gotten to the class room everyone was staring at us "Looks like you two have finally arrived." The teacher said. We could hear some of the kids quietly giggling in the back of the class room. "Well take a seat were starting our science project" We rushed to out seats.

"Okay class, since everyone already has a partner I'll just start explaining what were doing." The teacher announced.

"Today everyone and their partner are going to make a slide show on our water sources around the world."

"This sounds boring." Zoey quietly giggled.

"You may start working now."

I went over to grab our school computer, "So, how should we go about making this?" I asked Zoey. "Um, I don't really know.." Zoey replied softly. "Okay then, ill just start making the slides then we can go from there." I smiled. "Okay!" Zoey said smiling back.

____________________________________________________________

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DISCLAMER: CHARACTERS IN THE STORY ARE NOT MINE

On another note: Thanks for reading! <3 I will try to get the chapters out fast :)