Chapter 3

Lia's P.O.V

I was walking back from school with Zoey like any other day. We would normally see Luke and Zander on the other path walking home, but we didn't see them. "So what time do you want to meet up at?" Zoey said. "How about around five?" I replied.
Zoey nodded her head in agreement.
After walking for a few minutes we had gotten to the two way path. Zoey started walking down her path. "Bye Lia! See you then!" She yelled. "Bye!" I yelled back.

I started walking home when I noticed Someone sitting on the sidewalk crying. It looked like Drew. But as I got closer I realized it was Milly. 'Why does everyone have pink hair?!' I though to myself as I sat next to her. "Are you okay?" I asked. Milly looked at me with shock. Her eyes were really red. "It's nothing, go away." Milly said with slight anger in her eyes. So I did as she said and left. After a while I had gotten home.

"Lia is that you?" My mom said from the kitchen. "Yeah mom." I replied back. "Are you going to get started on you're homework?" She asked as I walked into the room. "Not yet I'm doing it with Zoey at that coffee shop a few blocks away." I replied back. She nodded. I walked up the stairs to my room and started getting my notes ready.

Zoey's P.O.V

As I was walking up to my house. I looked at the drive way. No cars. that means no ones home.      I walked in and went straight to my room. I plopped myself onto my bed. Since I'm doing my home work with Lia I have nothing to do. 

After a few minutes I looked up at the clock. My brother would be home soon. he's taking a vacation from college to come home. I heard a car pull up and ran to my window. My brother Caleb was pulling up into the drive way. I raced down the stairs and opened the door. "Hi, Caleb!" I yelled well running at him. "Hi, Zozo." He laughed. "Come on let's go inside." He said with a smile. I took a glance at his car hoping to see a girlfriend. nope. There's no one. I ran inside along side Caleb. Me and Caleb got a snack and sat at the island. "So do you still hang out with Lia?" Caleb questioned. "Yeah were hanging out today at the coffee shop." I replied. "Soooo.. Like a date..?" Caleb said with a smile. I froze.

"WHAT!? A date?! I already have a boyfriend! And were just friends. Nothing more." I yelled. Caleb looked bummed about my reply. "Were just doing homework." I said. "Ugh. I hate high school home work." He replied. We heard the door lock jingle Then mom walked in. "Hi mom!" Caleb said with a smile. mom walked over and greeted Caleb. "Hey mom, I'm doing my homework with Lia today." I said. "Okay that's fine dear." She said with a smile. I looked up at the clock. It was almost five. I ran upstairs to grab my books and notes. then waited at the couch.

Lia's P.O.V

I started walking to Zoey's house. We live pretty close to each other so it wouldn't take to long. As I was walking I noticed a hill that we used to play on as kids. We would always play some sort of fairy tail game. She would always want to be the princess. I laughed to myself at the thought.  I would always have to play the knight. We were both very stubborn so there was always a lot of bickering.

I was looking at the houses searching for Zoey's. Then I found the address and ran up to the house and rang the door bell. Zoey opened the door.