Chapter 5: taking care of baby...

Kentrell Gaulden

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I jumped to the most loudest scream ever running to Gracies room. I opened the door going to the crib checking her. "It's okay baby. Dada's here for u." I said picking her up rocking her back and forth. I went back to my room with her in my arms taking my phone out the charger checking the time.

'03:00 am'  it read. It's early asf and she's keeping me up the first night. I walked to the kitchen cabinets and got all the stuff I need for her bottle.

I got done with it putting it in her mouth making her instantly sucking it making me chuckle. "U hungry huh lil baby?" I rocked her going to the living room sitting on the couch. I took my phone out seeing that I got a text from Kd.

Kd💯: mane can I come sleep by u fa the week. My mama tryna kick me out😑.   
                                Read 03:24am

                               Me: yea sure.

Read: 03:25am

Kd💯: thanks bruh...
                               Read: 03:26am

I locked my phone again looking down at her seeing her eyes wide open looking at me. "Hello baby. Don't u wanna go to sleep mhm??" I asked rocking her hoping she'll fall asleep. Instead she started playing with the chain around my neck. Ion even know how I sleep wit one on but I just do. I sat her up making her head wobble a bit. I let out a little chuckle when her head did that, it looked weird when she did it.

She started blabbing things I couldn't understand but it looked so cute. Making all the noises she just makes the drama go away. I will never leave her side....I will always protect her.....she's mine and mine alone. No one can ever take this baby away from me. I'll fucking shoot a bitch up....

Just then she burped spitting a little. Which made me so happy cause maybe she didn't wanna sleep cause of that. "Now u can sleep for daddy." I said putting her head on my chest rocking her off to sleep. I put her pacifier in her mouth making it start bobbing in her mouth. She's so fucking cute.

A knock on the door made me distracted from falling asleep. I stood up with Gracie in my hands going to the door. I couldn't see anything cause it was so dark outside. Opening the door I saw it was Kd with 2 duffle bags in his hands, making me shake my head. "Wat did u do nah Kd?" I said chuckling making him mug me. "Nun, dat bitch jus mad cause I broke her new damn TV. Like who gives a fuck." He said. "Dude..." I said laughing looking down at Gracie seeing her sleeping with her mouth wide open. I chuckled a little at the sight closing her mouth putting her head on my shoulder. "U know where da rooms be so just go der." I said to Kd making him nod. "Fasho." He said.

I walked into my room putting her blanket on the bed spreading it out with the pillows around it. It matched the little boots she had on so it would look cute for pictures. "Lil mama's looking cute as hell." I said kissing her cheek making her smile. I walked over to the chest of drawers and took out her headband putting it on her head. The headband matched her blanket too.

"U so cute baby." I said kissing her cheek again, this time she just let out a little sigh making me laugh. I took pictures of her and decided which one to post. I finally decided to post one and it got thousands of likes.

 I finally decided to post one and it got thousands of likes

Liked by Nbakdx2 and 5,067 others.

Nba_youngboy: My little mama's rocking the pink.💕💜

Comments disabled.

______________________________

Okay just a filler. Tried to update for y'all...hope y'all liked it😘

665 words

TBC.........💕