Chapter 7: baby's okay??

Kentrell POV
The next day...

So yesterday has been a bad day for me. Iyanna made me drop my baby, I found out Gracie got a concussion and I'm just mad asf at everyone. Everyone went home and I'm I'm the waiting room waiting for someone to give me information. "Parent of Gracie Gualden?" I heard someone say while putting their hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw some woman. She was in her middle ages you could see. "Can u follow me sir?" The lady said. I nodded walking with her down the hall. She lead me to this type of room where most of the babies were, I think it's the NICU. Cause there was hella babies up in here. We walked over to a little crib seeing Gracie. She was peaceful asleep. It really broke my heart for the way she was crying yesterday. "Little miss Gracie here is doing very good under the circumstances. Even though she had a concussion we did give her some medication so she will be asleep for a while." She told me making me just nod my damn head. "Can I hold her?" I asked. I mean she's my child so why tf am I asking. She nodded her head making me pick Gracie up quickly. She opened her eyes a little and I was so happy but she closed it back up. "Damn...she don't wanna see me?" I said laughing a little. The nurse laughed with. "It looks like she's a sneaky little child." She said. I nodded agreeing with her. She's so precious. And she's all daddy's.

After a while she came back with forms for me to sign. I had no clue what I was signing but I was signing some shit. Gracie was in my arms snoring so peacefully but the moment she opened her eyes the gang came bussing in the room. ''What up my nigga!'' Kd loud ass yelled. Everybody shushed him but Gracie was already crying in my arms. I looked up at Kd with the 'really nigga' face. I was heavily irritated that he made her awake. Everything got quiet and I looked down seeing Gracie look at me with big beautiful eyes, she was smiling too. "Hi daddy baby." I was full of joy that she woke up with a smile, I thought she was gon cry till sunset. Everyone huddled around us and I swear she was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

She smiled for me and I only realized she had a cute dimple on her

She smiled for me and I only realized she had a cute dimple on her. She's just precious bruh...

"She cute bro." Three said. We all nodded in agreement. I couldn't take my eyes of her. I laid her down in the small bed sitting next to her holding her small hand. Daddy's gon protect you forever Lil girl...I promise that💜

=======================================

So...I'm sorry for the late update...didn't feel this book honestly but I'ma update more I guess😙