Chapter 4: new baby?

Kentrell Gaulden

Me and the gang are on our way back home from the orphanage. Gracie is perfect and sweet too, she didn't cry once in my arms and I can't believe she's my baby. "Mane, I still ain't believe they let u just take her like dat." Babyjoe said. I just nodded. "Mane yea. Like I just said '10 million' and she was like 'done'. Aint even care fa tha rest of da shii." My accent coming a lil out. They all started laughing. "Mane dat bitch wildin. She ain't even a good orphanage manager. Bitches jus wan tha shii." Kd said. We all laughed again. "Mane... retarded." Ben yelled.

The next thing u know a loud wale scream escapes out of Gracies mouth. I hit the brakes so hard that Kd's head bumped the window. "Mane... oww!" He said. I pulled over and got out the car. "Ben drive." I said. He nodded. I climbed in the back wit Gracie and tried calming her down. She really don't like noise's that loud? Poor baby. "It's okay mama. Daddy's here." I said. She didn't stop crying. I grabbed the baby bag off the floor and started searching for something to make her quiet down. I took out the stuff animal that has a pacifier attached to it and put it in her mouth. She started quieting down a little meaning she still gonna be fussy. As we see the house she starts getting more and more fussy. "Mane get there faster. She's hungry." I said. "OK damn. We here." He stopped the car and we all got out. I grabbed the car seat and the baby bag and started walking to the house waiting on Ben to open the door.

He opened the door and we all started walking in. "KENTRELL WHERE THE FUCK WERE U!!" Iyanna yelled. "Shut the fuck up. She trynna sleep." I said softly even though I know she hungry. "WHO?" She yelled again coming down the stairs. "Mane shut up and the baby trynna sleep." She nodded and went to the kitchen.

I just ignored her and followed her. I put the car seat on the counter and the baby bag too. "Can I see her?" Yaya asked. I shook my head no. "Wait mane. Ima open it now." I said. I didn't want her ta see her or else she gon' post the baby or sum. "OK." She said.

I started making the baby bottle putting 5 spoons of milk powder in it. Shaking the bottle Gracie started crying loudly. I started running to the car seat taking the blanket off it starting to unbuckle her straps. "Aww she's so cute....can I hold her now?" Yaya asked. "Jus wait. Lemme feed her." I said. She started pouting walking away. I waved her off taking a crying Gracie in my arms walking to the living room.

I sat down next to Boomer and put the bottle in her mouth instantly making her suck the life out the bottle. "She really hungry huh pooty?" Boomer said playing with her little finger. "And she cry alot too." Ben said. I nodded my head looking down at her. Her eyes always closed, maybe she's always tired. "And how come her eyes always closed? Aint she supposed to open dem." Kd said. "I was thinking the same shit." Three said. I nodded again starting to rock her to sleep seeing her stop sucking on it. She looked so peaceful I didn't even wanna put her down fa her nap.

"Can I please hold her now?" Yaya asked for the millionth time. "Mane let the nigga hold his own baby. Don't try ta evens play stepmommy, cause it ain't gon' work." Kd said making them all start laughing. "What's her name then?" She asked starting to play in her hair. "Don't scratch her head to hard or ima beat yo ass." I said seriously making her stop. "And her name's Gracie. Gracie Gualden." I said smirking at the end. "So she can get the surname and not me? I thought I was your wife baby." She put her hand on my chest, right on top where Gracies head was. "Get your hands away from her head bruh." I said grabbing them and shoving them away from her head. She scoffed standing up going to the door slamming it on the way out, making Gracie jump. "MANE STOP SLAMMING THE DOE'." I yelled making Gracie jump again, but this time she started crying out loud. "Okay baby. Daddys sorry." I stood up carrying her to her nursery room. I went over to her changing table laying her down nicely on it. I bent down taking out a diaper and the powder and bum cream. I went over to her chest of drawers and took out her bear cloth onesie. I went back over to her starting to take of the onesie she had on before throwing it in the clothing hamper. I carried her to the small connected bathroom setting her bath seat in the sink turning the water on. Not once today she opened her eyes. I wonder why?

When the water reach before the top I closed the tap and put her in the bath seat beginning to bath her with baby soap. Yesterday Nisha showed me how to wash a baby, so I'm getting use to it. Just as I took her out she opened her eyes.

I gasped a little at how beautiful her eyes looked. Greenish blueish colour. It was so pretty. "Hello daddy's little baby." I cooed tickling her a little. She smiled trying to laugh but no sound came out. She's so adorable I'll eat her fat cheeks up. Can't wait to show the gang her eyes, they won't be able to believe their eyes.

I took her to the room instantly wrapping her in the fuzzy purple blanket, beginning to dry her off. I took the diaper putting it on for her. Not once did she even move or cry. She's a really sweet baby. I put the bear onesie and started dressing her in that.

After that I took the little baby brush brushing out her full set of hair. She has so much hair on her head. Can't wait till she's older so I can learn to braid it or even tie it up for her.

I took the all pink car seat putting her in it taking a picture while she started going back to sleep. "No Gracie, stay up for daddy." I said while trying to shake her awake. But it didn't work it just put her back to sleep.

I shrugged my shoulders taking the pacifier attached to the little pink horse thing and put it in her mouth. She started sucking immediately. "Aww." I said taking another picture posting it on my IG.

" I said taking another picture posting it on my IG

Viewed by bbg_babyjoe and 105678 others

nba_youngboy: Gracie Gualden.💜 Welcome to the family baby girl.😘💜

moneyyaya- Baby not even yours. Why u want some random bitches baby so bad?
↪speak moe damn shit and ima beat the fuck out u.

Random- awww😍 she's so fugging cute.

Random- damn where he get dat baby.

bbg_babyjoe- mane bring her out dat damn room.

Og_three- look at niecy pooh.😍
Nbakdx2- mane get yo shit right. She my niecy pooh.💜💚

nba_youngboy- how y'all gon' claim my baby?

I locked my phone taking her out the car seat carrying her to the living room. "Mane, y'all aint gon' believe how her eyes look." I said. "How it look nigga." Kd said coming closer to the car seat. "Is green." I said.

"She cute asf, no cap." Babyjoe said. We all nodded our heads in agreement. "Yeah and she mine." I said looking down at her little body.

She's perfect.....

_______________________________

Okay sorry I took soooooo long to update but I'm having a little writers block y'all see. But I updated didn't I??

1336 words

TBC........💞