Introduction

Hiya Everyone i'm back with a new story, i wrote this in a book a while ago with my best friend @lrd_iris and I hope you like it, its a mix between kpop and personal.

Enjoy!!!! 

A zombie out brake happens in Seoul, South Korea and TXT turns into zombies after getting a contagious virus caused by a Cordyceps fungus that affects ants and an ant bit Soobin and that affected him badly, he lost his mind and more infected ants bit many people and that caused this horrible outburst to happen. And now we have to survive it for the better or the worst and find a cure.

Main Characters:

-  Jamie 

-  Lauren

-  Ateez : Yeosang, San, Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Jongho, Yunho, Wooyoung, Mingi.

-  TXT: Soobin, Yeonjun, HueningKai, Beomgyu, Taehyun.

-  Molly?

Sub Characters:

-   Helena

-  Ellie A

-  Ellie

-  Natalie

-  Darcie

-  Lucy

-  Kavisha

-  Mark?

-  I.U

-  BTS : Jin, RM, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, Jungkook

Hi guys, thank you for reading this book and please check out my other fanfics. 

I love you guys, and thank you for your support ❤️. Please stay safe during these times, I know it sucks but if we follow the rules and restrictions we can get out quicker and hopefully end corona.

I will update as soon as I can with all my stories and ff's.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓