Chapter Three

Remember to vote, and that this is not true and just an imagination and a story.

WARNING ⚠️ : There is graphic deaths and sexual acts, viewer discretion is advised, if you feel upset, feel free to skip. 

You have been warned. 

Enjoy!!

As we were walking, we came across one of our friends Darcie and we called out for her, she turns around starts running but everyone puts their guns up and Darcie shouts. 

"I'm not infected!"- Darcie 

"Are you sure?"- San 

"Yes, I haven't got bitten!"- Darcie

"We are going to check you!"- Jungho

"OK!"- Darcie 

After Darcie was checked

"She's clean. Put guns down everyone!"- Jungho

Jamie looked at Lauren and nodded, Jamie slowly ran her hand down her leg and stopped near her knee just below her ripped jean shorts, she pressed a button on a metal tip on her leg and put her hand inside. She pulled out her hand holding an injection she put it up her sleeve and walked over to Darcie with her hands up like she was going to hug her. Just as Jamie was going to in to the hug, she slipped the injection out her sleeve and into her hand and shoved it into Darcie's neck, putting her to sleep. We took her to the safe house and put her in a tank of ice water, and wait for to start drowning then we take her out just before she fully drowns, torch her with fire to warm her up so she can feel pain.

"This is all the pain you caused me to have and now I will return the favour with a gift called torture!!"- Jamie 

"NOOOOOO!!!"- Darcie 

"Sucks to suck I guess?!"- Jamie 

Jamie chops Darcie's nose and fingers off clean with poultry shears. Jamie shoves her body in public with her being tied up to a bloody noisy chair. Darcie trying to escape accidentally tips the chair over and it makes noise but Darcie screams from pain making zombies come towards her and they bite her painfully. Jamie laughed as she watched her 'friend' die. Yeosang looking scared moved away from Jamie staring at her.

"Why did you do that?"- Yeosang 

"Because I wanted to that's why."- Jamie

"That is really not nice, you should be nicer to your friends."- Yeosang 

"Well, I'm sorry."- Jamie said sarcastically 

"You should be."- Yeosang 

Jamie walked off rolling her eyes, Lauren and San were standing looking at each other in disbelief.

"I knew this would happen one day."- Lauren

"What do you mean?"- San

"Jamie disliked Darcie because they had the same bias and Darcie called her short multiple times  and that pissed her off."- Lauren

"Oh wow, so that's why she tortured her."- San

"Yeah basically."- Lauren 

Jamie walked in

"What are you talking about?"- Jamie

"Chickens!"- San and Lauren