Chapter Two

Just a warning before hand if you don't like harsh deaths please be aware that it's not true.

Hope you enjoy the second chapter.

They all left the room and met up with everyone on the main room. They were all getting their weapons ready. Yeosang throw a shotgun and Jamie and she loaded it. San tried handing a shotgun at Lauren but she did not take it and walked over to the table and picked up 2 daggers. Seonghwa and Mingi slowly walked up to the door. Then they opened and runners came toward them with their ugly fucking faces and they managed to kill all of them .

Little did they know, Natalie was running away from Yeonjun and a bunch of bees, wasps and flies flew in her mouth, stopping her dead in her tracks. She started trying to get the bugs out her mouth but Yeonjun caught up with her and tackled her to the ground ripping out her right eye beofre biting her neck and killing her slowly.

In a different part, of Seoul as Ellie was running, she came upon Jin's bloody burnt body laying there lifelessly with the rest of BTS. She fell on her knees next to Jin crying her eyes out as she hugs his lifeless body, Ellie cried for a straight 10 minutes which unfortunately lured a zombie TXT member, HueningKai, and he runs at her as she sobs and attacks Ellie bitting her neck and as she is wailing from the pain in her neck and trying to reject the bite, she watches HueningKai eating Jin.

Molly and Mark was walking towards the warehouse to check if anyone was there. While walking Mark started humming a tune, Molly immediately recognised it and told him to rap it. So he did. What they didn't know was that even though they were luring zombies to them. Zombies ran towards Mark  knocking Molly over. The zombies started bitting the hell out of Mark and Molly started screaming her eyes out as she ran, the Jaheezl ran out of the ware/safe house with loaded guns as they heard screams, then the zombies turned and ran towards them but as they were shooting the zombies, Lauren accidentally shot Molly. As Lauren and Jamie ran towards Molly, San pulled Lauren back because a zombie ran to Molly bitting her multiple times and then San shot the zombie making it lay on top of a dead Molly.

Lauren and Jamie jumped with the loud noise of San's gun. Lauren and Jamie started crying because their friend just died. Yeosang wrapped his arms around Jamie and let her sob into his chest. Lauren on the other hand started breaking down mumbling things like 'I shot her', 'I killed my friend', 'I am an awful person'. San walked over to Lauren and tried to stand her up but she would not move. Everyone tried to stand her up but she kept hitting their hands away. Jamie walked over to San and whispered something to him, he nodded and walked over to Lauren again.

"Lauren it's not your fault, ok please stop crying."- San

"NO!!"- Lauren

"Jamie I still can't believe I killed our friend!"- Lauren

"Lauren, listen to me, it's ok you didn't do it on purpose ok, you didn't kill her."- Jamie (hugging Lauren)

Lauren still sobbing on Jamie's shoulder while hugging, they decided to go back to the warehouse and then night came and everyone went to bed. As morning came, everyone got up from their beds and walked into the main room, as Lauren walked in she heard distant voices.

"Alright guys, we need to move out and locate other people."- Hongjoong

"But we don't know if anyone is still alive."- Jungho

"We can still look."- Ellie A

"We would waste resources trying."- Yunho

"We should go and help others who are in need of it."- Mingi

"No, we should stay here and look after ourselves!"- Jungho

"Hey, Hey. Stop it! All of you!"- Jamie (turned and looked at Lauren who just entered the room.)

Jamie walked towards Lauren, going to give her a hug to comfort her because she still looked very sad about what happened yesterday. We all walked to the dining room and ate breakfast and then decided to go out to look for our other friends. We all set off with plenty of supplies to look for anyone else who luckily survived. 

Thank you for reading this book, please don't forget to vote to follow. I love you guys thanks for the support. ❤️