Chapter One

Remember @lrd_iris co wrote this story, so go follow her.

It was a lovely day in South Korea, Seoul, but suddenly there was an outburst at BigHit building and it went on the news, there was a reporter talking about how TXT was infected by something, when zombified TXT jumped onto the lady and the crewmen biting them. After what happened on T.V. everyone was horrified and started to try and leave Seoul and move out of South Korea but everything went to hell and people started killing each other in order to survive. 

Unfortunately, our friendship group got separated trying to run for our lives, but Jamie ran to an abandoned warehouse, what she didn't know was that 3 of her friends had the same idea and  ran into Lauren, Helena and Ellie A. 

As Lauren, Helena and Ellie A ran up the stairs to get to the top floor they also ran into Jamie Who was holding a shotgun at them. Luckily Jamie noticed they were not bitten lowered her weapon. They started to plan what they were going to do and hoe they will find the others. As they were continuing on planning, Ateez snuck behind them and tackled them to the ground, turning us around to face them, they were shocked and they let got of them and apologised. They then decided after introducing each other , to team up to form Jaheezl and make plans, while they were planning some ateez members started caressing our asses: Sand to Lauren,  Yeosang to Jamie, Wooyoung to Helena and Yunho to Ellie A.

Lauren slapped San's hand away from her and stepped away from him, but Jamie on the other hand smirked at Yeosang. Jamie and Yeosang started talking about themselves and they learned a lot, Yeosang is just like Jamie, very dirty minded and not innocent as Lauren predicted he would be like. 

* WARNING ⚠️ SMUT AHEAD DON'T READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE ⚠️*  

Then suddenly Yeosang pulled Jamie out of the room into another room in the warehouse. Once they entered Yeosang pushed Jamie against the wall and started kissing her roughly, then he told her to jump and she wrapped her legs around his waist and brought her to the bed, he stripped her out her clothes and she did the same to him and once they were naked, after the foreplay Yeosang slipped in slowly not to hurt Jamie but once she was ok he started to go rougher and harder each thrust, they were fucking in many positions such as missionary, doggy style, wall, and Jamie riding him then after they came several times, they got dressed and went back to the group, where everyone was looking at them weirdly. 

*SMUT FINISHED BACK TO NORMAL * 

Jamie looked at Yeosang and looked away. She knew everyone heard what they did. Lauren looked at Jamie disappointed and let out a sigh before turning her back on Jamie and Yeosang. San saw Lauren's discomfort and walked up to her. Then san whispered into Lauren's ear. "we should do it, baby" then Lauren slapped San's face telling him "I'm not your baby asshole and we are NOT doing it." after telling him that, Lauren walked out of the room. 30 mins later, Lauren came back in looking like she had been crying and stopped in front of Jamie and asked if she could speak to her alone and she agreed, so they both left the room.

"Why the fuck did you fuck with Yeosang when you don't him that well!?"- Lauren

"IDK, I wanted to do it just in case I die or something like that!"- Jamie

"You shouldn't be fucking when basically all our friends are missing!"- Lauren

"At least I don't have to deal with their weirdness anymore and who knows if they are still alive!"- Jamie

"That's so—."- Lauren (was interrupted)

"Guys there's banging on the front door and weird noises!!"- Hongjoong

"OH SHIT!"- Both Lauren and Jamie

That's the end of this Chapter, I hope you enjoy this story. Remember this is fictional and I love all my friends this is just for fun. I will be coming up with two new Fanfics, one is an Eunwoo ff and the other is kpop ship oneshots (any request i will do)

Love you guys thanks for reading my ff's and stories. ❤️